Matt: After Birth Can Be Tasty Too!

8/9/2008 6:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If Barbara Walters were to ask Matt McConaughey what kind of tree he would be, his answer would be -- placenta.

McConaughey tells CNN's Dr. Sanjay Gupta that he plans to use the placenta from Levi's birth as fertilizer. He plans to plant the placenta in an orchard so it can "Bear some wonderful fruit."

Note to TMZ users -- stay away from the plums.

pinhead

Hot girlfriend, baby, millions of dollars and lives and surfs in Malibu? Hmm,? I wish I had his life and would gladly take the critisms. What is wrong with your life when we mock this? If you are doing something better please share, because this economy is kicking my ass!

cafenitro

He was never sexy. Anyone who ever thought he was sexy needs their head examined.

No tamused

Is this guy for REAL???!!! What next???? No wonder Penelope Cruz ditched him--he's very bizarre!

Triple Play

# 15 WHAT EVER;. TRY WORKING OR BETTER YET GET AN EDUCATION AND GET A JOB . IF THE ECONOMY IS KICKING YOUR BUTT, YOU ONLY HAVE ONE PERSON TO BLAME "WHATEVER"

Mags

Aren't there laws against burying medical waste where you grow food?

doodahday

Used to be hot..Now, so NOT!

Joanne

I agree with No. 6; using the placenta for stem cells. I have never heard of using it for anything else. I wouldn't take my one month old to a concert. I hope he doesn't lose his hearing when he is older....

blues fan

In many other cultures and countries, where babies are delivered at home or in birthing centers, and childbirh is considered a normal, natural life event rather than a medical emergency waiting to happen, this practice is commonplace.

Navigator

Mr. Matt "Paris Hilton" McConaughey begins his real dive. Bye Bye.

whoopy

He should just make a stew of the placenta and eat it.

Mags

Yes, some animals sometimes eat the placenta and people USED to bury it so that they wouldn't attract predators that smelled the blood, Nowdays, hospitals have incinerators for medical waste. No need to eat of bury anything. If you want to do a good deed, donate the cord-blood, it can help people with all sorts of blood diseases

kiki

all of hollywood , are nothing but a bunch of fn freaks of nature. oh my god? and they are the ones that are voting for the purple lip muslim barack hussein obama.good ,i pray that that musslim gets to be the president of usa,and we will see how they will party?( the stupid hollywood elite). the party is over hollywood freaks. vote ,vote for barack hussein obama, what a fn joke!america is no more, just like your boy barack hussein obama said" he wants his two girls to grow up in america , that he intends to change into a socialist, commie country. i wish that bernie mack, a true black man would have been able to be the president of the usa. f you all, america is going to get what it deserves, just like rev.wright said, god damm america. amen!

Brother Harold, S.J.

NO MATTER WHAT HE SAYS OR DOES, HE'S STILL TEXAS TRAILER PARK TRASH. AS FOR TALENT, THE ONLY "TALENT" HE SEEMS TO HAVE, JUDGING BY HIS DREADFUL MOTION PICTURES, IS TO SPREAD HIS BODY ODOR AS IF HE WERE BESTOWING PAPAL BLESSINGS. THIS GUY COULDN'T KISS THE GREAT ACTOR PAUL NEWMAN'S BACK DOOR (THOUGH I SUSPECT HE WOULDN'T MIND TRYING). AS THEY SAY IN CERTAIN REGIONS OF CHINA, THIS SLOB IS PURE DRECK.

frogs and gravel

Great!? What if the placenta carried a disease and the disease was transferred to the fruit tree, then animals ate
the fruit and caught the disease? I know this sounds Super Nutty, but this is along the same lines as why food
from all you can eat buffets is not fed to pigs. Human diseases from partially eaten food can be transferred
to the pigs. Matt gets an F I have some old cans of pesticides in my basement, I think I will bury them and
then plant some tomato plants on top of them.

sebastian007

What a short armed flake.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments