Calling All Train Wrecks -- Bret Wants YOU!

8/11/2008 7:31 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

You'd think auditions in the Hamptons would bring out classier ladies for the third season of Bret Michael's trashtastic reality show "Rock of Love."

Think again.

I agree with Dobbie

Well it's no surprise that things didn't work out with him and Amber....he's a pig!

jb

GROSS! SKANKZILLAS ABOUND! THEY ALL WANT BALD MAN!

renee

what the hell happened to amber...thought she was so in love with him...someone fill me in!

rachel

Is the Hamptons a third world country now, or a slum?

Sick of It All

"THE LINE FORMS HERE TO DATE MR COLD SORES".

toolfan

This dude is stupid, give it up YOU ARE NO LONGER FAMOUS!!!!! Just like your using them for a quick lay and a B.J they are using to become famous.

mewclaw

DUH!!!! Gee, let's ask some real women that AREN'T drunks skanks if they want to shack up with a bunch of other women that are slutty and drunk and fake all the time, to compete for the "love" of a man whore who most likely cheats all the time while on the road, you see him on the show!! All those real women are looking for real men, not rich, old ponytails. They would never degrade themselves that way, and here is Bret wondering why he can't find love? DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I doubt he is even actually looking anyway, it's just an excuse to get a bunch of GIRLS, not women, with low esteem and drinking problems to come over and sleep with him to blow up his self-esteem. He must be real low quality if he has to sink that low.

NADA

How else is he gonna get rid of that old, wonky eyed, obsessed and star struck Ambre Lake!

LearnedOne

...And I am embarassed to say I am from there - boy am I glad I got out before cold sores started going 'round. What is happening to that nice little place? Ralpha Macchio? Lindsay & Sam? Can't they just stay in LA?

Puleeeez

I cannot think of a group more deserving of each other than these ho's nd Brett What-his-name.. And can somene PLEASE explain to me why ths trash TV show is STILL on!!

PamMatt

Brett is not interested in a long-term and loving relationship.
He is only interested in sluts, and making a quick buck.

Tdub

Oh, Bret, you had me at cold sore....

Tiffany

I went with the 2 VH1 Reps Matt and Crystal and to look for girls in Corpus Christi for the Rock of Love, Love Bus show... Needless to say, they dragged me to every strip club in town to search for these girls. A lot of them were really trashy. I was wondering why they didn't want classy girls, but they told me it wouldn't bring viewers to watch the show. And it's true... as bad as i don't want to say that.

nira k

Someone said Brett is only interested in sluts and making a quick buck. I think he's interested in making a quick buck and hair
weaves.

sassy

isn't this man in his 40s??? im so embarrassed for him for trying to pick up girls that look young enough to be his daughters.
he has had a face life so maybe hes going thru menopause!
the so called drunken girl days are so yesterdays news. NEXT..................

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments