Hayden's Parents Partied Before Confrontation

8/11/2008 2:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Things don't seem copacetic in the Panettiere house.

Before Alan was arrested for allegedly punching wife Lesley in the face, our spies tell us they both partied last night at Beso, Eva Longoria's restaurant. They arrived separately ... Alan got there first-- waaaay early we're told. We hear both Alan and Lesley had clearly enjoyed a few cocktails during the evening.

They were then seated at a table with Hayden and Jansen P., H's BF Milo Ventimiglia, Jeff Pantukhoff, the head of the Whaleman Foundation and Clint Eastwood's son Scott Reeves. Lesley was seen "chatting up" Reeves for a good part of the evening.

According to law enforcement, before Alan allegedly smacked Lesley, he allegedly said he felt "disrespected."

BabyGirl

First!

soul musiq

im the 1st................ yahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

pimp

White trash just can't help being white trash, no matter the money or fame, just can't have class. Told y'all that the old cougar got tipsy and wanted some action from a boy-toy.

pap asses

Use the booze, you lose. Yup, look what getting drunk gets ya! The women get loose and the men get jealous. Sober up dad or your daughter may think you disrespected HER and not give you any more money, or invites to those fancy restaurants. Why dp young actors parents always act a fool?

tlynn

Just another typical hollywood couple, either the men "beat or cheat"!! WOW...what is sad is, she'll disrespect herself and act like it never happened because "she loves him". So, I guess the little boy will grow up thinking that's how you treat a woman. And Hayden will allow Milo to slap her around a bit. These two deserve one another.

pap asses

Hey PIMP, I was gonna call them White Trash too but figured that might be a little harsh. But since you brioke the ice, let me just say that you can take the parents out of white trash but ya cant get the white trash out of the parents.
Getting drunk at an occasion calling for sobriety, thats a sign of an alky! Watch him get 2 years in the joint while "really" famous people would get a warning and a ride home. Hey MR Pantyinherear, you aint nothin yet so chill the hell out WOMAN BEATER. As for Mrs, Pantyinabunch, you can stay, your hot & flirty just like we like em. Drink & Cheat!!! Welcome to Hollywood!

Bubblebunny

Like there is a justification for punching your wife in the face. Hill-william justice. Who can explain it ???

daddy o

Wish Lilo and Sam was there to break up the fight.

Larue

I love Hayden, but I'm so sad to learn her parents are white trash.

na

So sad these parents are partying on their kid's fame. Now they can get into parties that they never could on their own. Drinking and partying is a just a life style that's no good for any age.

COLUMBIA MISSOURI

I FEEL SADDENED BY TE FACT EVERYTHING IS MADE PUBLIC, WE ALL FIGHT AND BICKER ITS JUST NOT NEWS
I KNOW LESLIE IS A LOVELY PERSON AND SARIFICED SO MUCH SO HAYDEN COULD FOLLOW HER DREAM GIVE HER A BREAK, MISS YOU LESLIE, WDB

meow

I knew someone who idolized this fool Alan P. A real loser I said, and a guy you can not trust, but "noooooooooo I can trust him, you don't know him like I do" she said defending the undefendable. I feel sorry for his daughter and his wife. Alcohol, and partying, being seen in public and a hag business man as well.