David Hassel Likes to Get Hoff on Himself

8/12/2008 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Screw the Olympics -- the best way for the world to "come together," according to David Hasselhoff, is David Hasselhoff.

Hoff's sick ride only has three flaws -- a trio of tacky stickers promoting his own website, which he so lovingly dubbed HoffSpace. He describes the site as a place where "people from across the world might come together and get a conversation started over me." Self-involved beyond words, albeit lovingly.

MIck

That website sounds like comedy gold! What a douche this guy is, but great for comic relief! Oh yeah, and even though I know I'm not first I've still always wanted to say: FIRST, BITCHES! lol

GypsyLaura

Too funny.

Liz

And........................he gets how much for every "click on" his site?!?

Not A Fan

Another self-absorb no talent idoit from the land of fruits and nuts.

EL-CQQL

Lmao

KNOWITALL

What a d douche bag!

IRessah

Self involved, or in business for himself? The URL makes that sweet ride a tax write off, and a better one if the hofster was leasing it. Hey Hofster, come to your event next October in Alexandria Virginia!

ttal!

He is a dork!! who would create a website JUST for themself? He obvioulsy needs attention...like he did not get enough with that burger?????? He is a total DORK. There is NOTHING cool about him...EW he is SO into himself..FOR WHAT??? Ew...he is gross

There is no such thing as reality tv

Hoff really does love Hoff, then again, someone should.

poor babies

No talent, no class, no career. Thank God!

trre

i'll have to go on his website and ask where they sell the best hamburger's

lonestarden

U know after all is said and done he can still laugh all the way to the bank; CAN WE? If we concentrated on buzzing our elected officials as much as we buzz people out there whom we either envy, are jealous over etc.; etc., we'd be much better off and just maybe these United States may be honored once again as a proud, sincere and gr8 nation it once was. The biggest crime in our country right now is how we are allowing whats leading us to still be in power. The Guiness book of records should record this administration as the worst one we have ever had in our history, bar none.

Dana

Nice title of this post, though obviously you haven't ever met my friend Dave!

divorce_sucks

OMG, you´re all such dumba**es!!!
Think of him what you want, but he got exactly what he wanted... publicity.
Yup...plaster car with website-stickers, the media reports, jealous people talk about it. That´ sneaky,
Guess, he achieved more in his life than all of you together...

Yeah, I luv the Hoff!

Lizzie

Well....I checked out the site and.....can't really explain what I was thinking. The best part is that this is a serious website. Lot's of people just chatting away (and incorporating David into their day). Come to think of it..I'm sure lots of people would love to know everything I do, so perhaps I should start a LizSpace of my own. If I post pics of the Davester on it, I'm sure it will be a big hit!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments