TomKat Ignores the Krazies

8/12/2008 1:27 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

For the love of L. Ron! Tom and Katie have fans as crazazy as them.

A group of Scientolofans were yelling and screaming like a bunch of loons for Tom and Katie last night -- trying to convince the pair to come sign autographs for the sake of the surrounding neighbors.

Green Is Good

Those people are members of the CO$. They were commanded by their elf-sized leader David Miscavige to be there and act like devoted fans.

BabyGirl

First!

dupes

I know TMZ is the king of stopping a shot when people look the worst, but there is still some truth there. Why do they look like such geeks, and especially her, almost unrecognizable. Is he trying to make her look like one of his goonie sisters?

Phillies #1

Tom's an ass and Katie's a brainwashed freak!!!!!!! I can't stand these two a-holes!!

Phillies #1

He's a total jagoff and she's a brainwashed freak!!! I can't stand either of these two a-holes!!!

tlynn

The space ship just landed and guess who was on it!

al loanese

so the homo and his robotic wife were out....as with sciencetology BFD....hes a creep shes ugly as a monkey and thier homely looking brat is as ugly as j-ho's babies..........

val

She is looking scary. Maybe it's me but she's gone from being a cute young girl to looknig just awful and quite maniacal. As for Tom, well he's a freak with the Scientology that bears no reslemblence to Christianity or any Religion but an insane money stealing contol cage. Katie looks freaky. We have known foa a long time Tom is. And, she gave up her religion and sold her soul to be his bride. What a slime she is too.

Tangie

Katie Holmes is disgrace to women...altering her looks and personality for a man. Pathetic.

PolarBear

Now why did TMZ have to put those photos on the Internet? Now I have to get a bottle of Windex and clean my computer monitor. Please contact the nearest psycho hospital and tell them that there is a case of "maladjustment" going on behind some Scientology teeth, to pick up. And when I say "pick up" I don't mean sushi from Kai's I mean pick him up by his ear lobes and wrap his jaws up in duct tape before returning him to his previous position.

Shay

I thought L. Ron Hubbard was the patron saint of parking spaces. Someone said that on the radio, so I tried it. It always works for me, I do it all the time now.

CELEBS HAS NO COMMON SENSE OR DO THEY PAY IN FULL CASH

YOU're better OFF , IGNORING TOM AND KATY , THEY'RE CRAZY

BOYCOTT THEM ALL .........SAVE YOUR MONEY ....YOU NEED IT

WORSE THAN THEM .....THEY'RE RICH , DO YOU SEE THEM ,

HELPING YOU FINANCIALLY , THEY CAN CARELESS ABOUT YOU .

JUST THE TRUTH ...............I RATHER SEE YOU SAVING YOUR MONEY

THEN MAKE THEM RICHER .

HERE'S ANOTHER TIDBIT IF A CELEB DOESN'T MAKE OVER $100 MILLION

A YEAR , HE/SHE IS CONSIDERED POOR . SOURCE ...FORBES MAG

stephanie

THESE 2 REALLY R CREEPS!!!

bigmamihoho

Was she really chewing gun the whole time she was greating people? How 12.

barry Gordy is genius

Katie Holmes is what every woman should be...a servant to her man. Katie Holmes: the face of endentured servitude.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments