Wax On, Wax Off

8/12/2008 4:38 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 46-year-old resurfaced at an event in the Hamptons this weekend, looking golden.

Macchio, who has been married for 21 years and has two children, played himself in a recent episode of "Entourage."

Ralph's parents own a western ranch in Lake George, NY.

Krum

That episode of Entourage was one of the best ever! Dude is still cool.

2073 days ago

miss perkins

YOWWZERR!!!! i was wondering what happen'd to him...but hez still lookin good as ever! oh i miss the good old days lol

2073 days ago

Rita

He's super because he has stayed with the same woman for 21 years and is not in the tabloids like the usual suspects. Bravo Ralph Macchio. You seem like you have your head screwed on right. Knock wood.

2073 days ago

plaque buildup

Show me ... "Sand Da Floor"

2073 days ago

Rita

Gorgeous!!! Hey, number 15, you're clearly blind. This man is beautiful and ageless. You must be a teenager to think this guy looks old!!! Just hope and pray that you look HALF this great in your mid to upper 40's. Fat chance!

2073 days ago

Robbie

He looks for his age. I had a big crush on him when he was on "Eight Is Enough."

2073 days ago

Sheri

He looks fabulous!! He kind of reminds me of that cute Bill Hemmer on "American Morning" on the Fox News Channel ... same kind of baby face :) His wife is one lucky woman!

2073 days ago

mlosan

YUMMY!!!! He looks even yummier now! My, time has treated Ralph very well!

2073 days ago

dj

oh man. I am still so in love with Danielsan. He SO needs to come back. I'm gonna be in the front row.

2073 days ago

Colo.Girl

He's always looked 10 years younger than he is.

2073 days ago

outlawrocket

He looks like Bob Denver from Gilligan's Island :) Just as goofy looking as he ever was !!!

2066 days ago

Nash Chick

Still looks good for 46, I remember liking him when I was young as well too. And now I try to share as much of my teenage crush history with my teenage daughter, she likes Outsiders, KK all, she rolls her eyes, but hey, times have changed, and some of her crushes have looked kind of similar, we must have good taste I guess, lol. Best of luck to the Macchio family. I hope to look that good at forty-six.

2066 days ago

CHARIE

he looks great still and does not look his age i come from the massapequa are also and now live near u in suffolk funny...

2066 days ago

Panther

I used to love him!! He still looks good as hell!

2066 days ago

Joe R

Man Ralph looks great! Me and my boys have watched his Karate Kid movies and love em. I use some of Mr. Myaugi's references to how to properly raise boys lol. Ralph you look great and you got me by 2 years. Next time your in Eustis, Fla look me up...Joe

2066 days ago