Lindsay: Things May Appear Larger Close Up

8/14/2008 1:28 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The only fake set in the Lohan family is the parents.

One mag intimated the 14-going-on-37-year-old Ali had a little work done "up top," pointing to a single frame shot recently (below).

Big sis Lindsay railed on a MySpace celeb blog that mag stands for maggot, claiming the notion that Ali had a boob job is "perverted." Lindsay added, "My mother taught us to appreciate what we've been given!" Wait, they were taught things?

We have video of Ali from the same event where the photo was taken (left). Judge for yourself.

Tangie

The mother is a sick pup.

wvguitargrl

She's 14! That's when you're still developing! Plus, a padded push up bra does WONDERS!!!!

Ava

I doubt their mother taught them anything remotely decent! The Lohans are the biggest joke in Hollywood. A good mother would never allow a 14 year old to show cleavage or wear so much makeup, and dye her hair. This 14 year old looks like she is 30! If bad parenting were a crime, Dina Lohan would get life in prison.

heyheyhey

YOU START DEVELOPING AT AGE 14! HER AGE! Plus it's called a push up bra. Trust me they way the media goes after Dina Lohan.......she could of never gotten that child anywhere near a surgeon without it being leaked! Just leave them alone.

BRONX

WHITE TRASH

Amy

I'm with #3 - You'd be amazed at the difference a good bra can make.

BLISS

water bra bitches!

Dale

Its the bra. I dated a girl with small breasts and she added a new bra and looked like Pam Anderson.

yoshi

come on now it's ridiculous that you're even thinking that she had a boob job. i got boobs when i was 9 so she's probably just an early developer like HER SISTER don't mess with a 14 year old girl. that's just low

m

She is probably wearing one of those wonder bras. alot of girls her age do that. What doctor in his right mind would give a 14 year old a boob job.

Prince Von A-Hole

Yet Harvey tells Playboy he doesnt post garbage hurtfull falsehoods likev the other blogs.

Buster

"hey little girl is your daddy home? did he go away and leave you all alone? I got a bad desire. Oh oh oh I'm on fire"
-Bruce Springstein

Now I know what he meant by that.

Lotus749

IT'S CALLED A PUSH-UP OR WATER BRA!!!! This is how they work....your boobs sit right on top of the padding so you can have cleavage, but what people don't realize that the bottom half of the bra is all padding and no boobs, but fooling the naked eye into believing that the who thing as all booby. It's not rocket science people.

OCD

I agree, it's probably a heavy-duty push-up bra. The thing that makes me give the squint eye is I'm wondering why they're sexing up a 14-year old. That's really creepy.

Let them be children, then adolescents before we throw them into the pole dancer/stripper pit.

sylvia

If you do not want to be talked about then don't dress like a tramp at the age of 14. You think she would have learned something from Lindsay's mistakes.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments