Mariah to Staff: Dry Me, Bitches!

8/14/2008 6:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Toweling off Mariah Carey is a full-time job.

After going for a swim off a private yacht in Capri on Wednesday, Mimi had a team of towel boys and girls on hand to dry her crazy bones. Isn't that Nick Cannon's job?

Just like babies, invalids and the elderly, a diva must be properly taken care of.

oh yaaaaaaaaaaa

well, I still wouldn't want somebody drying me off, but u coining the term Haterade is priceless !, thanks for the chuckle.

Ms. X

If Mimi paid me to towel her off, I'd do it in a second. That's easy money! She might be spoiled but you'd be too if you've been exposed to the good life since 19 yrs. old. People saying she can't sing...omg, you are fishing for something mean to say. Mariah is the best voice of our century. Lamb4Life.

mini nana

How sad that once they get famous , that they lose all the good that they were taught, such as manners, common sense, and respect for others. We're all they same. We all put our panties on one leg and a time. I hope her family isn't too disappointed with they way she turned out. Mr. Cannon, you should have looked elsewhere for a wife, to find one that would treat you with respect, dignity and honesty. And not try to be the "center" of everything.

Seriously

She's her own biggest fan. What an ego!
Mimi probably orders everyone around including Nick.
I give her & Nick a year tops.

Gayle

STOP DRESSING LIKE A 12 YEAR OLD AND PLEASE STOP POSING WHILE PULLING ON YOUR HAIR. IT IS NOT CUTE. I LIKE MARIAH'S SINGING I AM EMBARRASED TO SAY. BUT, I CAN NOT STAND HER IMAGE. I WOULD NEVER GO TO SEE HER IN PUBLIC BECAUSE SHE IS TO PHONY.

White Mic

I Just Watched that dan akroyd clip that u guys played....My Question is..Why Does the most pathetic , Overweight , And Ignorant country in the world Trying 2 make fun of Canada...Are u guys REALLY that oblivious 2 how much EVERYONE HATES YOU?? Every one I Know Cannot even HEAR the word America Without SPITTING....Case And Point...The President That u Guys VOTED into office.. I HATE YOU AMERICA...JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE DOES...

John

Look at the big black guy named Ben in the background.

frogs and gravel

How do you put "towel dryer off person" on a resume? Or worse. how do you get fired?

john wayne gacy

i've got a crazy bone here for mimi;

toothpick nick is her little wet boy..........

Independent for Barack

Can't stand that bitch!!!! I wish she wold just go away.

DS

In other news, three Somalian orphans - who could have been feed for a few weeks at what it cost to pay people to wipe Mariah Carey down - died of starvation today.

bb

Love that big black guy, SO SEXY!!!

Maizie

Now that's what I call "Revolting"!

it takes a molester

42. DOESN'T SHE HAVE HER OWN PERSONAL NEGRO FOR THAT?

Posted at 7:00PM on Aug 14th 2008 by JJ

THE ANSWER TO MY QUESTION IS SHE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.

NOTICE ALL THE RACES REPRESENTED IN THE ABOVE PICTURE.

it takes a molester

looks like she's gained a few that's why she's covering up her paris hilton bathing suit with a towel.