Mariah to Staff: Dry Me, Bitches!

8/14/2008 6:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Toweling off Mariah Carey is a full-time job.

After going for a swim off a private yacht in Capri on Wednesday, Mimi had a team of towel boys and girls on hand to dry her crazy bones. Isn't that Nick Cannon's job?

Just like babies, invalids and the elderly, a diva must be properly taken care of.

TYVM dontwantya

I give you a standing ovation!! Well said!

For whitemic, get off the soap box, you don't like Americans ? That is your right, but you don't have to be insulting about it. Do you even KNOW any Americans?? I doubt it, we are JUST like you, gotta work and pay bills!

For NYCgirl, the president of Georgia ASKED for OUR help, what you expect us to turn our back on an ally?? A country that we have Been HELPING?? That would be real nice wouldn't it.....
And BTW Kuwait wasn't all that bad! Try Afghanistan or Iraq if you think Kuwait is/was bad!!

Now back to Mariah, talk about stuck on yourself!! Does anyone even like her anymore? If you can't towel dry yourself off, then you are a sad excuse for a human being!

thurmond

where are my towel boys ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, get here right nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! haa

Jamie

There is nothing that I don't seriously despise about this woman.

dmf1027

I agree that she is a major diva but hey at least she is providing job's and they probably make more than most minimum wage earners and look at the perks, (travel, etc). Sign me up!!!!

Sandy

She should be ashame, Someone needs to slap that bitch and put her in check! And another thing what people will do for money.

Dixie

16. I'd refuse and throw her back in the lake. Nobody like that would ever be allowed
on craft of mine, even though I don't own a boat. You know what I mean?

Posted at 5:37PM on Aug 14th 2008 by PolarBear

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
It would be better to throw her in shark infested waters.

Beth

Mariah: "Ok. now brush my teeth. No! You are doing it wrong!! Circle strokes, dumbass!"

"Now, wipe my ass. You are doing it wrong again! Geez! You have to wipe front to back, stupid!! I don't want poop in my money maker!!"

"One last thing...open that tampon over there and stick it up my cootch!"

ClassySassy

She neesd to get over herself!!!! 4 Real!!!

Grace

What a self absorbed bitch.

Chris Lover

Where do you see her being toweled off. All is see is her, apparently just getting out of the water and someone drapping her with a towel. It's either a nice gesture from a loving friend or the standard pampering staff on luxury yachts provide. Have you truly never had someone put a towel around you when you got out of a pool? Not even your mother when you were a child???
I could see all your complaining if she was standing there arms and legs spread with people wiping her down. All i see are two pictures of two different people draping a towle over her shoulders. I think in this luxury setting it would be comparable to holding a door for someone. Not to mention she may have some concern of pisky photogs trying anything to get a bad shot of her, say bending over or something. Oh! that is exactly what the photogs are trying to do and you people have a problem with her friends and or staff trying to protect her. No one was drying her off they were trying to cover her up. She is in a bikini for god sake.

mrs. brand

OMG that wench has too much money. Imagine, having so much money you actually HIRE someone to wrap you in a towel? There are people starving right here in the USA. Mariah, you should be ashamed of yourself. Btw, you have a face like an ape and you are fat.

Chris Lover

If you have never had a friend drape a towel over your shoulders when you got out of the water, you need better friends.

No one is drying her off. This is a simple kind gesture from a friend and/or the type of pampering these luxury yatchs provide.
I could see all the complaining if she was standing there arms and legs spread with people rubbing her down. Not the case here. Maybe people care about her and were trying to shield her from the photogs. She is in a bikini for god's sake and that is skimpy even by Mimi's standards. Maybe people are trying to protect her from the throngs of photogs willing to do anythig for an unflattering shot of her.

No one is drying her off you morons!!! I feel it is comparable to holding a door for a lady. Get some manners you hater!!!
If you have never had someone do something nice for you, like drape a towel over you when you get out of the water, you really need to get better friends. Whenever anyone get out of my pool I always hand them a towel and if appropriate I would drape it over them.

Chris Lover

76. i'm sorry but did anyone notice that the poor woman drying her off looks preg.. if she is that's a sucky thing to make a preg woman do!!

Posted at 9:33AM on Aug 15th 2008 by h

That woman is not pregnant nor does she look like she is. Not everyone can be, or even look rail thin at all times! That is a perfectly natural, normal looking human. May not be the most flattering photo but how could you say she looks pregnant. And if she were pregnant, if she can be in a bathing suit she can surely give a friend a towel.

Nonya

WOW!!! HOPE SHE'S NOT ON HER PERIOD! WHO CHANGES THAT TAMPON??

stilettochick

#13--She's Mimi bitches.. Love Mariah. I would wipe her off.