Tori and Dean's Dull Star is Blinding

8/14/2008 3:04 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Even though a mass of paparazzi were watching Tori and Dean stuff their faces, a group sitting right beside the couple couldn't figure out who the paps were after.

kas

I don't understand why all the paps? Tori and Dean........really?

Tony

Jeez! Please add these two nobody's to the list of people like Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, Britney Spears, David Hasselhoff, John Mayer, etc.etc.etc., who contribute absolutely nothing to society. All they do is take up valuabvle space.

If Aaron Spelling were not Tori's father, NO ONE WOULD HAVE EVER HEARD OF THIS WOMAN!

Kelly

Please leave Tori and Dean alone for god's sakes! They are a sweet, cute couple, get off their backs!

Ali

LOL; that is so funny, i love the guy with his mouth wide open, like, what?

Katie

It's funny that TMZ is making it out as though no one knows who they are, and that's the focus of their story, when there were about a million photographers there. That's a ridiculous amount for Tori and Dean really, but if TMZ is following them around, they must be doing something right...

h20

Put the other people on the show too. I like the guy with the mouth open too.

The Shiz nit nicole

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TORI AND DEAN THEY ARE GRETA PEOPLE SO GET OFF THERE BACKS AND LEAVE THEM ALONE

tara

yawn....how bored must we all be to be reading THIS ???

redred1

Torri and people like her: " I hate the press.I don't want to be followed. They need to leave me alone!!! Why do they bother me? Oh , by the way, let's go where they are and eat." Dumb A$$es. It's all a sham they want to be seen.

Mr Right

WHAT F-ING LOW LIFE LOSER WOULD WANT TO TAKE PICTURES OF HER??????

it takes a molester

4. LOL; that is so funny, i love the guy with his mouth wide open, like, what?

Posted at 2:39PM on Aug 14th 2008 by Ali

7. Put the other people on the show too. I like the guy with the mouth open too.

Posted at 3:00PM on Aug 14th 2008 by h20

LOL; that is so funny, I love that Diddy isn't the only one taking pictures with his mouth open.

lindee

How much does a photo of these 2 homely, untalented, unappealing losers go for?

just wondering

Tori and Dean are down to earth people. LOVE THEIR SHOW.
You all are so jealous - listen to you, geez, must be sad to be you.
Apparently you all think people like Brad Pitt and his whore are celebrities.
I would rather hear about Tori and Dean than most of hollywoods trash elite.

Cassy

I love watching Tori and Dean. It shows that even though some people were born with it all, due to certain acts not of her own she was not as wealthy as everyone thought, but has managed to have a good life with her husband family. I really feel sorry for her mother who is missing out on being their to watch her grand take their first stept, that is something that you can never get back. Having all the money in the world is one thing but being their to see your daughter give birth is priceless.

pebbles

She looks to me like she is pregnant again. And after watching their show, I also think they are very sweet. It is just very sad that 2 marriages had to break up and a little boy's father left him in another country, but after seeing him on the show the other night, he does seem like a happy boy.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments