Office-r Busts "Office" Star for Hardcore Drugs

8/15/2008 4:28 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Craig Robinson -- Darryl the warehouse guy from "The Office" -- was arrested June 29 for possession of a multitude of drugs, including meth and ecstasy.
Click to read the documents!
Cops in Culver City, Calif. say they pulled over a vehicle for a traffic violation and found the drugs and the actor inside the car.

The L.A. County D.A. has charged Craig -- who also plays a henchman in "Pineapple Express" -- with possession of meth and ecstasy and being under the influence of cocaine, amphetamines and cannabinoids.

A rep for Robinson had no comment.

Stellaaaah

Awwww....Darryl....you need to access your uncrazy side!

we will miss MJ

wasn't this guy the doorman in knocked up....doorman doorman doorman

deleta

What is canniboids?

JustInTime

I can kinda understand rural rednecks or urban thugs doing drugs because they don't feel any optimism about their future. I can see wanting to briefly escape from the boredom of working in a factory all day, or the pain of seeing their friends get shot by gangs or whatever. But successful actors/celebrities?? No pity for those idiots.

TRUTH SHALL BE TOLD

Sorry hate to bring race into the comments, but I am Black and I didnt know we used Meth...lol.....Thats like a trailer trash drug,right?

JustInTime

By the way, will all you morons (OCD, Babygirl, etc.) please find another forum to exchange your oh-so-witty banter and thinly-veiled flirting? Sooooooo pathetic, and irritating to read.

stormy

its the same person, with WAAAAY TOO MUCH time on their hands booger. it's really pathetic, actually.

OCD

To # 19 Booger

Ha-ha-ha! I don't flirt with girls or boogers.

infrognito

BUSTED! "youre just a doorman, DOORMAN!"

OCD

To # 17 muffy

With a name like muffy, I figure you are kidding about not knowing what cannabinoids are, but just in case, cannabis sativa is the hemp plant from which marijuana (leaves, stems, seeds) are derived.

In other words, it's pot, reefer, Mary Jane, take your pick.

DannyBoyMega

Yes he is funny! Better than that English rubbish anyhow.

john wayne gacy

divashels;

what a pleasure to fall upon yet another one
of your delicious posting the other day as well.

you are SO my flavor !

would love to eat
you up my dear.

seconds please !!!!!!

Sandra

Noooo...I love Darryl. The Office wouldn't be the same without him! Hopefully he cleans up his act.

D-minus

Wasn't he also the bouncer from Knocked up ?? he had the best line ....." you old she pregnant I can't let yall in "

deb

oh i know i know...they weren't his and he doesnt know how they got there.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments