Janet Jackson: Still a Big Talent

8/15/2008 11:09 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's only been a few short months since Miss Nasty herself was looking ridiculously tight and trim, but lately it appears Janet is on another one of her physical upswings. The most recent photos of Damita Jo reveal a thicker body and fuller face -- like us regular folks.
Fat After Fame - click to launch
On the flip side, Jennifer Love-Hewitt has gone from flabby to fabby and in apparently just two weeks. That sounds real healthy.
Fit After Fame - click to launch

Whatcha Lookin' At?

They say men (and some women!) have lazy, er, wandering eyes ... here's proof!
Cross Eyed Celebs - click to launch

Breast Men

Most girls in Hollywood have nothing on the following group of guys when it comes to cleavage. The real question here is, who has the best man boobs? Click through and take a shot of saggy testosterone. Viewing is not recommended during meals.
Man Boobs -- click to launch

A-List A Cups

Not every woman in Tinseltown is a walking flotation device. Their bodies may resemble that of a twelve-year-old boy, but that doesn't mean the following women aren't hot. Besides, more than a handful's a waste, right?
Flat Chested -- click to launch

You're Froggin' Kidding?!!

TMZ is exposing the stars for who they really are -- just puppets on strings. Click to see the hilarious resemblance these celebs bear to their fuzzy friends.
Celebrity Muppets: Click to view the pics!

COMMENTS

COCO

JLH is an idiot. First she blasts the paps and world that she's a size 2, and healthy. Then, she diets and shrinks herself down to a real size 2. Gee, Jen, I thought you were happy with yourself.

Julie

Perhaps the TMZ staff should take some time away from the coffee pot or water cooler and proof what they are posting. The US mag's cover says Jennifer Love-Hewitt lost 18 lbs in TEN WEEKS, not the TWO weeks the post claims.

Lovely Girl

Ok, for jennifer Love-Hewitt, leave her alone. First you make fun of her for putting on some weight, and then you think that its bad she lost weight. Make up your friken minds. She looks good weather she is extremely skinny or has a few extra pounds. So just shut up and leave her alone!

bluecollarscholar

THE CAPTION WRITER STATES: "Jennifer Love-Hewitt has gone from flabby to fabby and in apparently just two weeks. That sounds real healthy."

An abrupt change in Jennifer's appearance certainly seems remarkable. But certainly not "healthy."

Another sign of health is seeing other human beings with open-heartedness and compassion, not judgement or ridicule.

lawlz

lawlz. it says results in two weeks, not 18 lbs. Ten weeks for 18 pounds, that means 1.8 pounds per week, effectively burning 900 cals per day on a 2000 calorie diet. So that's not too ridiculous. Also it says results in two weeks. I can hit the gym every day to get results in two weeks. Learn to read.

bobbyozone

those women in the a-cup list are some of the best of the bunch. i'd choose a healthy, thin, small chested woman over a fat, busty one anytime.

Holly

I am sick and tired of the ideal American female looking like my brother. No wait... he didn't go out and buy personal floatation devices and put them on his chest. No wonder American women have eating disorders. If these pencil thin women are a man's ideal, then I know why I'm not married. Stop the madness and obsession with weight. Let a woman be what she is.

Tara

Just because the "average" woman in the U.S. wears a size 16 doesn't mean that's a good size to be! It just means that the average woman in the U.S. is over-weight! No, women do not need to be a size 2 or 4 to be considered sexy; not at all. But they certainly should be smaller than a size 16! That size would have to be uncomfortable and it's unhealthy. JLH looks great now.

Janice

Who cares what size these people are? This is one of the problems of America now, you have to be tall, SLIM, have lots and lots of hair to be accepted by Hollywood. These celebrities dont go to bed beautiful and shouldnt have to spend 24/7 in make up. No one cares about Queen Latifah's, Ruben Studdard's or Jennifer Hudson's sizes......LET JANET ALONE. It's not bothering Jermaine Dupri. This is why I like Whoopi Goldberg, she doesnt change her looks to fit in the standards of Hollywood. Geez Louise!!!!!!!!!!!

Kate

WHY does everyone consider overweight or curvy women as FAT? The average American Woman wears a size 16, yet the media make fun of celebrities that weigh a pound over 105, making REAL people feel bad about themselves...
-----------------------

A size 16 isn't a healthy size! It's heavy and if you don't believe it, take a look in the mirror at yourself. Just because society has o'd on donuts, fast food and junk food, doesn't make being a size 16 okay. Now if you were an 8 or a 10, I'd let it go. But a 16? Sorry, that's overweight.

redheadisnotdead

there's no excuse for real women to be a size 16, no excuse. to be a little overweight is one thing, but a size 16?! I couldn't be that big unless I tried really hard to be fat. These hollywood gals are mostly too thin, but reall women need to start excersising and eating right, instead of all that 'fat power' crap.

FFLOUI

My personal view women shouldnt have to strve or put themselves thru a torture chamber of work out sessions. A large woman is just as seductive and lively as a skinny diseased looking one any day. I perfer some weight on a woman when i hug and romance her then a skeleton that makes you hurt during and while your having a romantic moment .Hooray for voluptious large women they make my world rock and always will.

Lisa

I just want to give a little education on Anorexia and Bulimia. I am 45 and have been both since I was 8 years of age. I was in and out of hospitals from here to eternity. In that time I have had 2 heart attacks, my teeth have all but fallen out, my bones are so weak that they can break easy, I have totally ruined my health perminately. But the worst thing of all, that NO ONE has ever talked about anywhere is that 10 years ago I broke my neck 3 disks and 3 vertibrae while vomiting. I was a hair pin away from being a quadraplegic. I had to be in a "halo" neck brace for a long time, and have had numerous of surgeries. I STILL have major problems with my neck and back. I had to retire from my job as a nurse, and give up my volunteer job as a fire fighter/paramedic. My life had changed so much, But one thing that came out of it.... I went into recovery and I lived to advise others. On the flip side, My sister is a size 16. She is 50, EXTREAMELY healthy, and was able to have a normal HAPPY life. So weigh the facts...... size 16 does not mean BAD healthand a life time of missery.

Rena

Unbelievable!!! Does anyone have real issues to talk about anymore?

Fran

I'd like to see the day when women aren't judged by our dress size, but I guess that is wishful thinking. A man walks around with his belly hanging over his belt and more breast than Dolly Parton and no one blinks. Heaven forbid a woman gains a pound.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments