Rosie O'Donnell -- Bathing Beauty

8/15/2008 1:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rosie O'Donnell made a huge splash outside her waterfront Miami home on Thursday, sportin' a sexy two-piece oversized t-shirt and shorts swimsuit.

The 46-year-old mother of four kept her snorkeling gear on as she maneuvered across her deck in a pair of horrendous pink Crocs.

Previous 15 Comments | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14

rocketgirl

man, its Rosie, we all know who she is, she pulls no punches, she is who she is................leave her alone....she loves her children, does a lot of chariety work, and even though I don't agree with everything she says, I'm sure she doesn't agree with everything I say either......she is really her own person, and I really wish all you so perfect people would just quick badgering her...............she really doesn't care anyway. its not her that you hurt, its her children.......and they don't deserve that.............Go Rosie be who you want to be...................and you look great.........confidence comes when one believes in oneself...............I have some issures with that myself, and suffer from extreme anxiety,,thanks world...........thats where most of it starts...........so self esteem is no where around me. I'm 47 5'2" and weigh 130, won two beauty pagents in my life when I was 18 and 22...............but I still lack self esteem because of peer pressure, from the likes of some of you........love you all...............have a great day..................rocket girl from dallas

ron

thats a pic of rosie i love only thing missing is the anchor for her neck

me

I feel sorry for Rosie. It must be very difficult to have your every move photographed (particulary when you aren't the 'photogenic' type). I know entertainers reach for fame however; I don't think that they realize the cost. There have been many times I've been thankful a camera wasn't around!! I can't say I blame her for being very freaky and a bit nasty.

Jaimie

Please!!! Give me a break, I see people out shopping dressed like this and worse. She's at home, relaxing. Not a fashion show, event, party, etc. Why do you care?

shellsbells

Leave her alone, if she wasn't covered up, you'd be making fun of her for being in a bathing suit. Being a former fatty myself, I know this is the lesser of two evils for her. Let her be and....shut up....shut UP....just SHUT THE 'F UP.

FanofRo

Why are people obsessed with bashing Rosie? Take a look around all of America is overweight she is no different. She is just another mom raising her family. Leave her alone!!!!

DLDDVEGAS

I AGREE WITH #8....ROSIE IS AWESOME., SHE LOVES KIDS., AND DOES SO MUCH TO HELP EVERYONE.,

REALLY.... LOOK AT YOUR FACE AND BODY IN THE MIRROR., NOT SUCH A PRETTY SIGHT... HUH..... I THOUGHT SO...

DONT MAKE FUN OF ROSIE , IT IS SO LAME ALREADY.

LOVE YA ROSIE..... A NATIVE LONG ISLANDER., IN VEGAS.

Fergus9184

Keep up the good work!!

dan

NOW WE ALL KNOW WHY THE TITANIC SANK LOL

Larry

FYI,Rosie Females can be shut up in seperate rooms
They can be beaten
They are to be treated like domestic animals
They possess nothing
They need to hide themselves behind cloaks and veils
They are unclean in the sight of god
You can't pray if you have touched a woman and not washed
The witness of a woman in court is equal to half that of a man
Women have deficient minds compared to men
The majority of the inhabitants of hell are women
From the koran and hadith
It seems to me that Rosie is a little deficient in the mind ,since she prefers this ideology more than she does that of the judeo-christian. She said christianity is more dangerous than islam.By her own admission she just might end up in the same boat as most muslim women. God help poor Rosie

Previous 15 Comments | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14