Two Babies Fight Over Mini-Me

8/15/2008 1:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Verne Troyer's popularity has grown so large after all his sex tape hoopla that fans are actually fighting over getting his picture and autograph.

What's the big deal?

Mamasita

He's tweaking. He's definitely a meth-midget. I can't wait to see his episode of "Intervention"! But, seriously TMZ, I agree with all the others.... PLEASE don't show his pictures anymore. They're gross.

TRUTH SHALL BE TOLD

I am 6 ft in height, but that lil dude scares me..lol...I would vomit if I ever seen him naked engaged in a sexual activity with a female....lol....

Cyn

Ick will someone please step on this ugly little troll? He is so discusting! He needs to go back to the swamp that he crawled out of.

Shonda

He is gross. Nasty little critter!

BJ Rocks

ugly little perverted freak

Dick Pudenda

BACK UNDER THE BRIDGE ACHMED! THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU STICK AROUND WHEN YOUR OWN EXPLOSIVE VEST GOES OFF!

Sandy

nasty little freak

martinistopswithus

WHAT is going on with this pod? he should be on dr. drew's jacked-up "celebrity" rehab with that amazon brigette. professional victims is what they are, like the two coreys.

Steve-o

!LOL! hes one ugly lil' muthafugga aint he.......a face only a mutha could love!

dogggonit

Josh starer of long beach california fame, is in love with the mini me!!

Sally

Ever think these woman want their 15 minutes of fame?

barry Gordy is genius

Only in America can an illegal alien make money, purchase real estate and live comfortable while REAL citizens cry about the economy and high gas prices. LMAO...

Viva Mexico! Let's use the Americans and their money. Ha Ha Ha...

trax

Ok, am I missing something here? I've watched the video clip and I still don't understand how it's 2 guys fighter over Mini Me. I mean their obviously fighting, but what makes it a fight about Mini Me.

Gary

He interrupted the progress of the sextape/betrayal/profit machine, which is the unpleasant underside of the entertainment industry. His legal moves and unflinching attitude won him a victory, and those who promote such public airing of the private lives of unwilling victims are now resentful. But the number of his fans is growing, indicating that many people still appreciate fair play and justice, and also courage and determination. It's just as well that someone has finally thrown a monkey wrench into this ugly system of betrayal, because there is certainly a penalty for those who participate in it. There might be profit in it temporarily, but karma is coming.

ChiefSlapaho

Who let that friggin little troll out from under the bridge?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2