Zahara to Brad: You're All Mine Today

8/15/2008 10:21 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Even with new twins, Brad Pitt made sure to spend some quality time with his eldest daughter Zahara during vacation time in France.

Brad knows Princess Z needs her alone time with daddy.

Veronica

EWWW...she's the ugliest kid I've ever seen in my life!

Chickie

Why are they always carrying this kid?

Firefly

Oh my gosh, is that a tattoo on Zahara's arm? Just because her mother has tons of them all over her own body doesn't mean that her child should have them also. She's to young!

FRANNIE

SOMEBODY HAS TO GET THAT CHILD'S HAIR DID....I DONT THINK HER HAIR HAS BEEN DONE SINCE SHE'S BEEN ADOPTED....SAD SAD SAD - I GUESS NEITHER ANGIE NOR BRAD KNOWS HOW TO CORNROLL.....

observer

UGH to the whole imbecile bunch except the 3 pitiful natural children.

kelli

I love when people comment about how they are spending THEIR money. It's usually poor poeple that think the rich should give it all away. Last I checked, they were earning it themselves so therefore have no obligation to give it all away. I think they have a good balance. Do you give away all of your income and just live with the bare minimums?

FlBiker

My comment was not intended to be racist, that is one ugly child and looks like an extra from a planet of the apes movie. With their money you'd think they would have bought a better looking baby.

observer

There's nothing to admire about skank Jolie and that idiot p-whipped Pitt.

bikerkiller

look what fell biker? - oh it's a young (african) child, the kind you wish you had enough shrivled-up balls to shoot down - typical, scared piece of trash

sick of her....

You know this wonderful family also has a daughter named Shiloh.... at least thats what I hear. I've seen one or two photos of her with the AMAZING parents... If she didnt look so much like Brad Pitt, I would think she didn't really exist.

They should really try acting as though they care about her too. At least for a few photo OPS Brad and Angelina! since you are a wonderful humaniterian... And yes.. it does start in the home These kids (biological kids) wont understand that, I wouldn't be surprised if they grow up bitter and jaded.

Crack is WHACK!!!!!

It amazes me how "GROWN AZZ PEOPLE" can attack children. I guess racist are not only ignorant but they are STUPID as well. Zahara as well as Shiloh, Maddox and Pax are ALL BEAUTIFUL children. Kudos to Brad and Angie for wanting a United Colors of Benetton Family and for inviting children in need from around the world to be a part of their family.

Shame on you TMZ for allowing such racial tirades to go on. There needs to be a filter in place to weed out all the HATERS

bikerkiller

yeah figured you had a hard on for selling children - that was obviously an easy one - who said anything about racsim - typical trash-breed

observer

The truth is the truth, whether or not you agree with it. If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.

KH

You people are disgusting. You make such horrible comments. Some of you imply that the "natural" children don't get any attention. Especially "sick of her". Well I've seen a beautiful photo of Angelina kissing and holding shiloh very close while Papa held Zahara. You all should be ashamed of yourself making comments about people you know nothing about. The racist comments are shocking. What kind of people are you?

Rough Daddy

LOL...It's Friday y'all, wheres the live chat?