Paris Exposes Herself

8/16/2008 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris really needs to get to the doctor ASAP.

Her brain is showing.

Mayu

Paris has a line of hair extentions that are selling at Sally's Beauty supply store (A store that caters to beauty salons).

I went in to find some of the high quality makeup that was on sale and I saw her extensions. They were like $99, and they were originally on sale for 20% off... then they were on sale for 50% off the SALE price.

I asked the clerk what was up and she just shrugged and said, "We can't GIVE these away. even if the WERE good quality extensions, which they're not... no one wants to buy the product with Paris's face on it."

Drew P. Drawers

She's turning into a lazy-eyed leper...

tany

cheetos

Darling princesss... you should brush your hair or at Least get a brush- out at the SALON after playing "scrabble" ! I'm sure Bengi or WHOMEVER you played "scrabble" with at least took a SHOWER after your "game"!

Ohhh... that reminds me ..did you take your "you know what" for your "you know what"?

Sorry Princess, I've GOT to run now! Barron and one of his friends are in my shrubs with no CLOTHES ON ! can you imagine?!

Just you wait till You have children... you will be THANKING ME!! Ta Ta my PRECIOUUSSSSS!

800 Pound Gorilla

Dear Paris,

You are the center of the universe.
The world revolves around you.
I am interested in every little thing you do.
You bring joy to my furry life.

800 Pound Gorilla

that's all

18. those profiles do not look the same, the back shot looks like an older woman... seriously . anyone else notice?

_____________

You age quick when you are lazy and spoiled and party all day and night. Looks like lice eggs to me. You;d be surprised how dirty the filthy rich can be.

Jabba

I bought her extensions for my merkin....looks great.

Kathy

Looks like large BUGS !!!

it takes a molester

PARIS IS NOT HOT!

YODA SPEAKS

SHE LOOKS LIKE TRASH...URMMM BECAUSE SHE IS TRASH....TRASH WITH MONEY.....PATHETIC...LOSER...STUPID AIR HEAD....

lilchick

Didn't her grandfather give away 97% of his fortune rather than let her inherit it? I read that somewhere but don't recall where.

it takes a molester

Paris did you do a good deed and donate to L'oreal?

Did they return your generosity by taking your picture?

These pictures are shaded differently!

Did they provide your hair extensions?

Well, did you or didn't you?

CELEBS HAS NO COMMON SENSE OR DO THEY PAY IN FULL CASH

Buying something ( products ) to make CELEBRITIES RICH is

down right stupid . They ( celebrities ) become rich , while YOU

STAY POOR .... With this ecomony , keep your money .

no fan of herpe the love bug

crabs

lilkillahoe

I think TMZ is wasting their time trying to make something out of nothing!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments