God Save the Pope from the Dope

8/19/2008 5:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

As if the Heidi and Spencer wedding circus wasn't sacrilegious enough.... Now she tells us she's hoping to score the Pope as the priest for her televised nuptials.

Will the divorce be carried live, too?

LA CABBALLOTA IVY QEEN

WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE OH YEAH HER HE-BITCH ALSO A WHORE , CANT THIS GILR DO ANYTHING ABOUT THOSE TEETH ?

JAS

.... ARE YOU F***ING SERIOUS??? I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO RESPOND TO THAT!

HOLY CROCODILE

Hey vampire,this is a truly good way to represent the Catholic faith. We need more like you.How will whipping them give pope John Paul II a rest in peace? You are such a Wizard.Don't know where you went a while ago but you need to go back.

Kate

Twenty Bucks.

She can't name the Pope. FOCLMAO !!!

Queen of the Damned

Anokie, er Heidi, is that you? Giddyup on back to the barn!!! Never said I was a devout Catholic, so, get along now lil' doggie!!

Jon

Plastic face Heidi is as revolting as her D-list, no talent, sycophant, wanna-be, egomaniac, balding and lying "boyfriend".

HOLY CROCODILE

Hey Vampire,if you can't find any blood to suck,then suck me.

norjay

Godd Lord! Heidi and her wasted air space boyfriend should drop in a hole someplace. Dumb and dumber! I wonder if she is even vaguely intelligent enough to know she would have to BE a Catholic in order for even a new Priest to marry her. Thanks for putting her on TMZ so EVERYONE can see how pathetic she and ugly Spencer are.

Ashamed

I am truly embarrassed that she is from Colorado. How do we go from truly great Colorado natives like Jessica Biel to her? Shame no one pushed her down a mountain when she was younger.

Queen of the Damned

Anokie/Heidi, you are too funny. Happy Trails!!!

kiwi2704

I'm a non practicing Catholic with not much love for the Church - and even I have to admit a twinge of disgust and offense at this. Maybe more of my upbringing stuck than I care to admit. I hope she was joking.

CD

shut up already heidi!!! nobody cares about yours and spencers stupid wedding. youll be divorced in less than a year anyways.

Studly

Why doesn't she just Kelly Ripa's husband to marry them, because the POPE isn't going to do it.

Alanna

She claims to be a "non-deminational Baptist". How in the heck would she even remotely think the Pope would marry her and the douchnozzle?

Terumi

Didnt she say awhile back that she was a christian...christian's dont have priest's....oh and shes a complete idiot

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments