Linda Hogan: That Fur Was As Fake As Me

8/19/2008 12:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Just like that burnt orange tan, Linda Hogan claims the fur she was buried in a few months back was fake. Hulk took a shot at his estranged wife/PETA supporter yesterday. Today, Linda seems to take a shot at Hulk in the video.

anna

she is trash. her family is trash. they are useless and nprodutive members of society. do they know just how pathetic they are?

Jennifa O Jenny

If she's so into PETA then why even wear anything that promotes the idea that fur is a good thing to wear. Even IF it's fake she's conveying the image that wearing fur is OK. But I'm not buying that the fur is a fake. Not like it'd be the first time she's lide through her butter yellow teeth.

Dee

I agree. I wear my fur cause I have one and I wanted one. If you have it wear it, just dont' lie about it. This whole family needs to move away, far far away. Daughter is very pretty but the rest of the family needs some plastic to fix their faces and such. But then again, we are the ones putting them in the limelight cause we sit here and read this bull crap! HA HA

Sharona

It fake! Her boobs are fake, her hair is fake so why whould this be a surpirse! Give her hell Hulkster!

Sloane

anyone who has ever had fur or worked with fur can tell immedialtely that her's are fake-
as fake as OJ Simpson's Rolex

you wouldn''t really expect anything else if you really thought about it would you?

speaking of OJ -no news on that front for a while-wonder when the court dates are???

LadyG

I love it when people freak out over someone wearing fur yet you look down at their shoes and they are leather.

tracey

Suzanne Sommers ugly ass sister

Dock

TMZ........Please just stop showing Linda and Hulk Hogan on your site........We've all had enough of these two idiots. They are not worth it and do not deserve the publicity. Enough is enough!

jkat

?

sharrie

Linda Hogan = skanky hag. That old bag needs to start acting AND dressing her age. HH is lucky to be rid of her....

Nicks

I think Hulk would know if they were real or fake, as it was his money that bought it all.
I ain't sayin' she's a golddigger, but she ain't messin' with no broke wrestlers.

FlBiker

So that's where Brooke gets her...ummm good looks.

yeah....and?

Who cares about the fur!!!

She is the disaster! Her skin is horrible, too much tanning for sure. That fake blonde hair, her choice of clothes are out of Shauna's closet. I would die if my "Mom" was walking around like that! The fur needs to cover her head! Then the make-up job.

Bad, just bad.

Illinois person

When she says fake, what does she mean? Hair, boobs, lips 'er what? Just look at that mouth wide open. Oh the thoughts she's having! Go join the Kardashians in that pool of Hollywood fakes you talentless bitch! Speaking of, how's your son and his new jail boyfriend? Bet they're all cozy - mom! Extra, extra - Hulk's son "jail sex slave"!

LA CABBALLOTA IVY QEEN

FAT ASS COW FAT ASS COW FAT ASS COW PLEASE GO AWAY !

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments