Jonas Brothers Are So Fab

8/20/2008 9:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

They may not know who they are, but the ever original Jonas Brothers now have something in common with the Beatles other than maniacal screaming teen fans.

The Brothers Jonai unknowingly paid homage to the Fab Four's classic "Abbey Road" album cover by crossing a Virginia Beach street in single file.

And that's where the comparisons end.

erica

so many girls are going to be sad when these guys come out of the closet

Daugther Loves The Jonas Brothers

Leave the boys alone. They are talented,cute and the tight pants are great. Go pick on someone else. They are young boy having fun. Who is that hurting? NOBODY

c arndt

you have got to be kidding! these kids are not even close.

Phelps Phan

Nick Jonas must be the Paul McCartney of the group- or dead. Different shoes, different leg ahead - it's a sign.

Or a photog got lucky with a shot.

We're just sayin'

C

It's a crime and sin to even mention them in the same page. I totally agree with the pimple comment!!!

Bash a Pap

The Jonas Brothers will soon go the way of the Monkees and Hanson. And not a moment too soon.

SAD..SAD..SAD..

I must say it is annoying b4 even opening the comments I already knew people would be putting them down, they are actually really talented guys. I mean dont get me wrong I am not a true fan to their music but in the last few weeks or so I started noticing them more (it's hard not to they have been everywhere) but as I watch a video or an interview with them I must say they do not deserve the criticism that is going on here they are very mature and creative and seem to have been raised well so y not give them some credit for being a positive influence for the preteens and even teens and adults who like them. come on people give the guys some credit geeze.

Biff

Give Me A Break, these jokers are already on their WAY OUT, just another Record Co. made band like Hanson, Etc. Etc. Another Year or Two, you will find their records in the Bargain Bin for around 99cents. As a matter of fact I can't even recall the name of one of their songs, What was their Big Smash Hit? Who knows-Who Cares...

shangrila

They may not be the beatles....in fact no one group will ever BE the Beatles, that's just the way it works folks! However, they do have 1000's of young girls drooling all over them! So you may not like their "tight pants" but just ask some teenage girls out there and they will assure you that they in fact do! I'm in my 40's and my daughter loves this group, so I have listened to ALOT of their music. Compared to some of the music out their, they really aren't that bad....especially if you actually take time to listen to the lyrics. I certainly would rather have my daughter listening and looking up to these guys who have yet to "get in trouble" than some rap star criminal, miley slutcyrus, or amy winehouse........so give the boys a break. I bet alot of you don't know they they actually donate 10% of their earnings to a charity they started called Change for the children"......The youngest was also diagnosed with Diabetes in 2005 and is an amassdor for that organization which has brought attention to a horrible disease that many of our youths face on a daily basis, and those kids look up to him as a role model. In my opinion that isn't too bad for some good kids in a rock band these days who have been taught great family values. Maybe you would all like them alot better if they were bad ass kids instead who are "rock stars"....come on folks, there have been plenty of adult musical groups that are horrible that have gone on to be famous.......cut them a break.......

ANA

THEY ARE NOT EVEN ONE FINGER COMPARED TO THE BEATLES, WHICH WAS....STILL IS THE GREATEST BAND OF ALLLL TIME, STUPID TMZ COMPARING THESE BOY WHOM WILL BE "WHERE ARE THEY KNOW" TO THE BEATLES. SHAME ON TMZ. NOBODY CAN OR EVER WILL AS BEST AS THE BEATLES, PEOPLE WHOM THINK THAT NEED TO GET OVER THEMSELVES!!

Your mom

The Beatles, bahahaha I fell out of my seat laughing. NOT! Why cause they're walking the streets? So, when I go out with a group of friends, could I say we're doing the thriller? Okay, not a good example; but not even close find a picture of NKOB (sp) in the 80's more like it.

JD

What a joke!! Comparing these little no talent soon to be has-beens to the Beatles is ridiculous.

Donna

Shangrila
(Interestng name BTW) I don't have a problem with them being "rock stars" or the fact that they are oggled over by young girls as I'm sure most of the people here care nothing about them being stars and having their "days of fame". However I do have a problem with TMZ's lack of respect for a band that changed the rock era.

I'm quite sure that they do have their causes and contribute money, all stars do because they are in a new tax brackett where they have too or get eaten up by the IRS, that is any mega celebrity, sports icons included. I'm not sure your motives though for wanting everyone to that has commented here to give these guys "A BREAK" but yet you have some name calling of your own when it comes to Miley Cyrus. That is rather contradictry of the point of your statement.

brits ok

DO NOT DO THIS!!!!!!! Stop comparing these children to the Beatles. They are not of the same caliber in any sense as the Beatles and they never will be. This my friends is Hanson of the 2000's Nothing more

joseph

there's no real appeal to try figuring out
it's all disney hype
little girl's and a perverted blogger (predator perez)
adding fuel to this so-called fire

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments