Abominable Snowman Found!!!

8/21/2008 7:49 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has uncovered the first photographic evidence of the abominable snowman -- aka, the mythical yeti beast.

The creature, thought to inhabit the Himalayan region of Nepal, was captured by Vegas showman Jeff Beacher in the 102 degree deserts of Sin City. Beacher refused to identify the exact location of the snow beast, in order to protect the remaining members of the herd ... or pack ... or gaggle ... whatever you call a bunch of snow people.

DNA samples have been sent to a local lab for testing -- results are expected to be posted on CNN.com, MSNBC and every other network that covered the Bigfoot nonsense.

Previous 15 Comments | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16

DTM

Who knows maybe they will make a Reality show about this now..!! All these crazy creatures!!!

2067 days ago

DTM

This is so funny!! I love Beacher, he is Hillarious!!!

2067 days ago

Jason Fehrs

PHOTOSHOP!

2067 days ago

SO NOT REAL!!!!!!!!!!!

IT’S JUST ANOTHER DOCTORED IMAGE. IT IS CHLOE KARDSHIAN. I MEAN LOOK AT IT REAL CLOSE. SAME HEIGHT, SAME THICK COAT OF HAIR AND SAME BUILD BUT THE CREATURE SEEMS TO HAVE A SMALLER WAIST LINE. I BET IF THE FAKE BACKGROUND WAS REMOVED, YOU WOULD DISCOVER THAT IT’S A PICTURE OF HER AND HER SISTERS AT THEIR DAILY ELECTROLYSIS TREATMENT APPOINTMENT.

2067 days ago

marilyn

I'm impressed, but think I've got them beat on this one. I've got the Easter Bunny stashed in my deep freeze. Could of had the tooth fairy too, but thought she wa a fly and swatted her... not much left for anyone to see or recognize... I feel bad though (sniff, sniff, wiping away a tear).

2066 days ago

PolarBear

Ugh! UUGGHH!

2066 days ago

brian

I would like to know if BRWNCRAYOLA is black.And if so he/she should be arrested for calling these three gents "rednecks".This is just your typical blacks can call whites any name they want and it`s okay.I dont understand

2062 days ago

brian

Why would you allow a black person to call these three gents "rednecks"

2062 days ago

brian

How can you allow a black person to call these three gents "rednecks"?These guys should sue you and the person for being racists

2062 days ago

brian

Post #2 (BRWNCRAYOLA)are you a black person?HOW DARE YOU CALL THESE THREE WHITE GENTS "REDNECKS".YOU SHOULD BE ARRESTED.

2062 days ago

nikhil arora

even i have the snowman's costume at home....and i have got so many pics wearing it..it doesnt mean that i am the yeti

Erica

Beacher you are a genius!

Janice

First thought that comes to mind would be to make the nose really big and then shave the hair on the end of the nose really shot and dye it. Because I did not shave the rest of the face very short the nose had to have the longer hair to make it look big as it is. I thought of nostils but with the hair that long, not likely you would see them.

Clancy

Yeah, this is a MEGA faker! It looks like one of those Bigfoot costumes that got bleached! How stupid!

Previous 15 Comments | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16