JoJo Collapses, Nobody Cares

8/25/2008 1:26 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After suddenly collapsing on stage and clutching his head in agony, Jojo -- from R&B duo K-Ci and JoJo -- laid frighteningly motionless during a live concert in Australia this weekend -- unfortunately, his brother was more concerned with hitting his high note.

JoJo spent nearly a full minute on the floor by himself, while in the same time, a crew member picked up the fallen microphone, and his brother continued singing -- but neither one paid any attention to the passed out singer. In the video, you can hear people in the crowd asking, "Is he alright" and begging K-Ci to "pick him up, man!"

But here's the rub -- instead of getting him backstage for help ASAP, K-Ci picks up JoJo and drags his stumbling brother to the front of a stage for an ovation. A crew member then quickly grabbed the dazed singer by the arm and hauled him off the stage.

K-Ci told the crowd Jojo was just dizzy from the flight. We're dizzy from the spin.

jm

Hilarious !!!

susan

Idiot.

Hedy

I love their music and truely hope he's alright! XD

Team Kim

Best performance yet!!!

TABOO

Wow. Now that's crack head comedy.

john wayne gacy

the choice seems quite simple really;

he's eirther going to be chum for shark bait or
a really inexplicable carry on at the airport.......

FoxyG

Its pretty sad that Perez Hilton had this on his site yesterday and he is usually the one stealing info from TMZ. Perez even had a concert goer saying that Jojo appeared intoxicated throughout the concert and disappeared off stage for 5 min. Do you blame his brother for not caring he was passed out drunk!

parley

I bet u JoJo just didnt want to live anymore. And go out with an ovation in your brothers arm

pebbles

OH MY GOD! That is horrible! If one of my kids did that to one of my other kids I would kick their asses, and they know that, therefore they would not do that. I hope he went to the doctor to be checked out. He is to young to be experiencing this crap.

hell with them all

A Couple of LOSERS who can not handel their lives. You guys should get a gig as trash truck drivers.

MissyG

This was kinda weird.

Pattie J

It looked to me that they were staging it that way at first. Why would he not let his brother leave the stage like he wanted to? At the end he hugs his brother. I would have kicked him hard where it counts!!!!!!!!!!!!

Julie

Notice how he looks for that white spot on the floor before he falls...it's all set up.

VICKY

I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT TO BELIEVE. HE DOES LOOK LIKE HE WAS DRUNK THOUGH......SAD STORY!! IF I WAS JOJO REGARDLESS OF THE FACT THAT HE WAS OR WAS NOT DRUNK HIS SECURITY GUARD SHOULD HAVE PICKED HIM UP NOT THE DAMN MIC!!

Joanne

When I saw the word: Jo Jo, I thought the article was about "SuperNanny" Jo Frost.!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments