Kim K -- It's Like Manson Came for Dinner!

8/25/2008 3:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ obtained photos of the aftermath in Kim Kardashian's hotel room, where she cut her toe on a glass mirrored coffee table (see photo).

Our spies say Kim described it as looking like a murder scene. If so, it could be one of the cleanest murders ever.

Replying

She has got one ugly, ugly foot. Assume the other one is just as ugly.

rollee

Doesn't this girl know how to trim her toenails? They are obviously pedicured, but they sure need a lot more work! Who would want to suck on those toes with those dangerous nails sticking out like that? Also, with nails that long, they are a natural collector of dirt and diseases. The proper way to trim toenails is that the nail should be trimmed so that when one looks directly down upon the toes, one should see skin completely circle the toenail. And if this girl has not had an orgasm while having her toes sucked, then she has not had an orgasm...!

DLA

MURDER SCENE? If she wants to know what a murder scene looks like go look in Daddy's past case files and grab the one that says O.J. Simpson. Go look at what her "Uncle O.J." did to his wife Nicole when Daddy defended him and got him off. That's a MURDER SCENE. She makes me want to puke.

maddie

leave her alone, I'm sure it is very painful,to have a deep cut like that ,Kim I hope you get well soon, i'm sure it hurts alot .

ugh

KIM IS THE FAKEST "CELEB" EVER ON HER WEBSITE SHE DELETES ALL COMMENTS THAT SHE DOESNT LIKE YESTERDAY SHE POSTED BOUT 15 PIX BOUT HER FREAKIN TOE AND THEN REALIZED HOW RIDICULOUS IT WAS N LEFT IT AT 4 PPL WERE CRITICIZING ALL DAY AND SHE DELETED AND BLOCKED PPL SO THEY COULD NEVER COMENT HER WEBSITE AGAIN! WHO DOES THAT?! WHATS THE POINT OF HAVING A BLOG IF PPL CAN SAY THEIR OPINION! CAN U SAY INSECURITY?

ugh

SHE ABSOLUTELY DOES NOT DESERVE TO BE ON DWTS !!!!! R U KIDDING IS SHE AN ACTRESS???? (DISASTER MOVIE DOESNT COUNT!!!) IS SHE A SINGER? HOW THE HELL IS SHE A STAR??? BECAUSE SHE HAD A SEX TAPE N SHES PRETTY???? THATS Y ? R U KIDDNG? AND SHE IS SOME LIL GIRLS ROLE MODEL! ITS SAD VERY SAD! SHES A DRAMA QUEEN THAT LOVES ATTENTION! IF SHE WAS SO FREAKIN "INNOCENT" WHEN HE SEX TAPE CAME OUT AND WANTED TO START FRESH N SET AN EXAMPLE THEN WHY SIS SHE DO PLAYBOY?!!!!!!! AND SHOWED EVERYTHING WHEN SHE SAID SHE WOULDNT??? O I KNO $$$$$$$$$$ ! ugh!

ugh

kim blocked me from her website just because i said that, that was ridiculous of her posting so many pictures and now she blocked me!

April

The only way that TMZ could have these photos is if Kim K or her peple provided them to you...and how low would that be!! I mean, there are other ways to get free publicity!

Joan

I wonder if she got the pedicure before or after she got the injury. Probably wanted her toes to look perfect before she e-mailed the pics to TMZ.

jay

oh wow, her toe is cut, big deal. if this is all people have to write about when it comes to kim, then they need to find someone else to hound. nobody gives a damn about a cut toe on a ho.

Just call me trailer trash....

WTF? why in the world would anyone put this disgusting picture on their website?

i'm trolling along getting caught up on my TMZ and I come across this.....what is wrong with you people doing the editing?

you totally grossed me out and now I'm going to leave this website and go somewhere else fools

mudgenta

OMG!! She's gotta be the youngest person I've ever seen with "Hammertoe"!!!!

d

r u serious. o my god she cut her toe! how does this even get news. it would be impressive if she actually lost her toe. o well

SmplyMe

OMG! She is so stupid. I hate her and everything she stands for. Who bitches over a cut on their toe! For God's sake, save the drama!!! All of this just for attention? I mean seriously, how LOW could someone go? Well, seeing as though it IS Kim K, I guess REALLY REALLY low....whore

v.acey

Wow, it looks like she needs a fill soon. Notice her toe nails are fake.