Kim K -- It's Like Manson Came for Dinner!

8/25/2008 3:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ obtained photos of the aftermath in Kim Kardashian's hotel room, where she cut her toe on a glass mirrored coffee table (see photo).

Our spies say Kim described it as looking like a murder scene. If so, it could be one of the cleanest murders ever.

Big Bear

We may be fat and ugly Jason but we are not gay like you!!!!

Jose Ramirez

I bet her azz still stinks when she farts.......................I think she should take her dance partner with her to the Grand Canyon and JUMP!!!!!

Cartman

I'm hungry for pigs feet all of a sudden.

Coincidence? I think not.

Dan

I would love to suck on those beautiful feet, I bet they smell awesome. YUMMY!!!

Lissa

Thank God she has soo many dramatic pictures, some even smeared for a more pleasing dramatic effect. Additionally, the obviously torturous long trek she had to make without wrapping it up, leaving a path of blood a mile long were an excellent touch. And how exciting that she just 'accidentally' let it slip that she is going to appear in all her glory on DWTS. If you're going to nearly lose a limb, make sure you have a good scoop to reveal at the same time! At least its just her toe and not her one 'valued' asset - her ass. That is what she is famous for, right?

nobi

Are the Kardashians part owners of TMZ? It seems like the very moment something happens to this girl it's posted immediately.
Multiple cell phone pics of bloody foot prints? The cut is so superficial that she could have just applied pressure to it for 10 minutes before applying a band aid. These pictures are a desperate cry for attention.

QQ5

Oh my gosh! stubble on her toes. Then again Armenians are known to be quite hairy.

chris

Kim K is so desperate for publicity that she sent these photos in to TMZ?! Kinda pathetic! And, it's not even that bad. It's just a little cut. Its not like she has to get it amputated. Stop whining Kim, you will live.

Kim K = Pathetic Desperate Loser.

amber

ewwwwwww! she's got that deformed, long middle toe!!!! Why would she allow photos to surface showing that?. D

You guys are idiots!

You couldn't pay me enought to clean up that mess. Call HAZMAT....

bulldogi

I see the AIDS falling out of that toe. That skank got it all in that blood i am sure. fat pig

bulldogi

jake

CUT your dammed ugly toenails. Long nails are so dammed gross!

Jamie

Too bad it wasn't an actual murder scene. I think the world could do with out another skanky whore...

ugh

THIS IS THE MOST RIDICOLOUS THING I HAVE SEEN IN QUITE A WHILE SO THIS BITCH IS RUNNING AROUND THE HOTEL ROOM DOWN THE STAIRS N SUCH SNAPPING PIX AND GETS RUSHED TO THE E.R?! WWWWTTTTFFFF AND SHE DESCRIBED IT AS A CRIME SCENE?!?! I HOPE SHE NEVER EVER GETS PREGNANT BECAUSE I DO NOT WANT TO C ZILLIONS OF PIX OF HER IN LABOR