Bike Gang: Stop Riding Us Over Obama Plot

8/26/2008 4:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A motorcycle gang reportedly connected to the three morons suspected of trying to kill Barack Obama are up in arms -- with no sleeves of course -- claiming any link is pure hogwash.

A rep from the Denver chapter of the Sons of Silence motorcycle club told TMZ, "Those guys have nothing to do with our organization whatsoever. Nothing. None of our guys know who they are. We heard one of them was wearing a Sons of Silence support t-shirt, but you can buy that online or at any of our swap meets."

He also added, "What if one of the guys was wearing a TMZ t-shirt?" We'd probably fire him.

ME

HA!

jb

What's the name of the web site where you can buy a patch?

Cartman

So if I wear a TMZ shirt it means I have a job with there!

I got's a J O B!

AJPatierno

You'd only "PROBABLY" fire him - if he was attempting to kill Obama and worked for you?

jshively

I bet they're going to be alot of this stuff going on the next 4 years if he is elected. He better have better security than any president in history.. I'm not racist but I'm also not blind to its existence..

G.O.D.

They look incompetent with their trashy homemade Bud Wiser rip off logo. Like they could pull off anything.

Hussie

TMZ is treading on some very shaky ground...
Not a bright idea to stir it up with one of Denvers most notorious Biker Gangs...
Being a "Lawyer" won't help you if you piss these guys off...

Sleazy

Hmmm... looking at their logo, it seems they are a rouge faction of Anheuser-Busch. Maybe In-Bev is behind the whole plot!

Four methed-up biker skinheads with rifles? Looks like they really thought that plan out. Idiots.

Obama '08!

Jojo

there's something very creepy about this post.

Getting all tongue-and-cheek on the subject of someone trying to kill Obama?

And that you'd "probably" fire him? Why is this funny?

It's neither funny nor clever.

An assassination of Obama is a very scary and real threat.

Glad you guys think it's so high-larious!

You give me the creeps, TMZ.

noitall

NEWSFLASH!!!............Latest polls indicate that Obama is killing himself. He doesn't need anyone else to do it!

Sleazy

BTW, these guys are 1%ers... as in they use 1% of their brain.

Cartman

Blimey, why kill a bloke who isn't gonna get elected anyway?

John

I got a TMZ shirt from tmzshop.com, but you guys closed it... luckily I got in early!

omg?!?!?!?

smart tmz, you do understand that these could be the same folks who tried to kill a presidential candidate? just sayin'.. these dudes might be crazy and you're poking fun at them haha

tombs

When I heard this my frist thought who boke the story and then I find out it who else but THE DEVER POST AKA MOONBAT MIDWEST.I like the head line POSSIABLE CONNECTION ...but you know it can be FAKE BUT ACCUATE

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments