Hayden's Birthday Suit

8/26/2008 12:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hayden Panettiere continued celebrating her birthday (it was Thursday) by pouring her 19-year-old body into a gold bikini.

From the looks of her hot bod, Hayden can have her cake -- and eat it too.

dee

Her boobs are tiny and too high on her chest, her thighs are too big for her body and she is short. Can't wait to see her when she's 29.

Triple Play

OMG!!! THAT GIRL HAS HUGE HIPS. AND THUNDER THIGHS. WHEN SHE IS 25 SHE CAN A JOB AT SEA WORLD

Triple Play

WOW!! That hat is a perfect fit for the pinhead that she is

law girl

It is soo unfortunate our country judges "one" by their weight and age!!!!!!! So pathetic you people are. Maybe if you were loved growing up you wouldn't be soo judgemental!!!!!!!!! Oh ya, TMZ this goes for you and your uneducated moronic staff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CoolGirl2008

Moo!

i hate hollywood

This bitch better develop a coke habit and FAST cause she's got some thunder thighs and a big ass brewing

daria

is she a swimmer? that would be the only explanation for those thighs......damn -- cant wait to see her 30th birthday pics.....hope she still fits in the frame

s

She is by no means fat. Not everyone is blessed with perfect proportions. I think it's really sad that this was posted and said about a 19 year old BABY! No wonder we have all sorts of issues with food and obesity/anorexia/bulemia in this country... I'm not saying she's perfect, but I'm not either. 99 percent of the world isn't! I think, once again, TMZ is out of line on this one, in much the same way they were with Jennifer Love Hewitt.

Knock It Off

Dearest Hayden I wrote a bad comment about you about a month ago. I said you were a fake. It was too hateful. I'm sorry.

Erin

Im 20 and i weigh 170 and im not fat---well im not a size 0 which makes me fat automatically. Hayden has wide hips, i have wide hips. its hard to look "skinny" with wide hips. Her thighs are more than likely mostly muscle- which most of yall cant say yours are. just little twigs and if a cat stepped on them, they'd break. oh, so effin sad!

youre hot hayden. at least your man has something to grab onto!!!!!!!!!

Debbie

There wasn't room for another photo!!!!

CJ

I am a 31 year old mother of 3 and former Marine. I have had 3, 9 pound children and STILL look better than that 19 year old. Someone get that girl a thigh master and a Drill Instructor!

hell with them all

More meat to play with. I am in it all over. Hope she likes to suck candy canes!

YankeesRule

This goes to show ya, she should have stuck with her Hills boyfriend... Stephen. Now that's she's dating Hollywood, it won't be long before he dumps her 19 year old dumpy/ frumpy self. She thought she was too good for Stephen- now who has the last laugh. :)

For the record, she's not huge, I agree. BUT, she should (at 19 and in the limelight) look a whole lot better in a bikini than I do at 35!!!

Keeping my wealth, thanks

Her thighs aren't "blubbery" and she's not chubby or fat....Her skin is smooth and you can see her hip bones!it's not her fault that genetically, she has larger, more muscular hips and thighs. I bet she could outrun all you lazy losers sitting around commenting on these all day! What's most important is that she's healthy..not anorexically skinny, but I can't spot any "fat" either.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments