Giant Injury on Set of "America's Got Talent"

8/27/2008 6:03 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paramedics rushed to the L.A. set of "America's Got Talent" this weekend when a stunt involving a 7'3" giant went terribly wrong.

TMZ has obtained footage moments before the incident showing a contestant named George the Giant bound by chains and hung upside down from the rafters -- but that's where the tape cuts. Moments later, the footage starts again, and George can be seen being strapped into a gurney and wearing an oxygen mask while a team of medics tend to his well being.

Moments later, he was rushed to a local hospital for "complications" -- no word on what those "complications" are.

George was scheduled to appear on tonight's episode, but at this point, it is unclear -- and unlikely -- that he'll make the show.

justsaying

the show is called america's got talent. This guy was Mexican.

martinistopswithus

First!!!

Go Socks

T

Wow, #2 pncmsing. Not cool.

johnnyradd19

NO TALENT!sucky show

hot snot

im saying heart attack

lol

AWW MAN THIS SUCKS.. I CANT VIEW THE VIDEO HERE AT WORK GOTTA WAIT TILL I GET HOME.. BUT IF IT DONT SHOW THE WHOLE ACCIDENT. THEN THAT REALLY SUCKS.. I CANT BELIEVE THE TAPED STOPPED THEN UP AGAIN & MISSED ALL THE ACTION.. TMZ I THOUGHT U GUYS WERE ON IT

Greg R

HOW DARE YOU STEAL MY THUNDER GO SOCKS YOU BUTT SLAMMIN PHONY POST STEALIN, DID I SAY GO SOCKS YET???? KELLI BASHIN. OH YOU DIDN'T SMASH MY LITTLE KNUCKLE DRAGGIN CARPET MUNCHIN PAL KELLI ???? OH WELL GO SOCKS WHAT ARE WE TALKIN ABOUT???? YA SEE YA SEE I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT MY MANNY MEAT BEING IN THE LAND OF FRUITS AND NUTS. OH THE SHAME WHAT'S NEXT BILL RUSSELL WILL LEAVE THE CELTICS OR BILL BUCKNER WILL LETS THE METS WIN THE WORLD SERIES???? LIKE THAT WOULD EVER HAPPEN. SO IN CLOSING REV FATBURGER I LOVE YOU NA D YOUR PIZZA GO SOCKS

al loanese

see what happens to fools who do anything to get noticed....hope the idiot aint hurt...just humiliated

moveover

I think they dropped him on his head. Hopefully, he didn't put too big a dent in the floor.

DON'T U KNOW WHO I THINK I AM?!

RACISM IS A CANCER F*CK U PNCMSING-U ARE MOST LIKELY THE PRODUCT OF SOME DUMB ASS PARENTS.

educated

Stay off the computer and hit the books!

jb

LOL, WHAT A MORON

BigFishCrewGuy

I know this guy! His full name is George McArthur and he played "Colossus" in the movie, Big Fish. I was on the crew and used to hang out with him all the time. He's a magician and fire-eater..... amongst many other things. Nice guy, too. Too bad he apparently had an accident.

Fernando Valenzuela

12. This comment is for #2 P_ _MSing ! The United States is made up of all imigrants unless you are an American Indian. Mexicans can become citizens just like anybody else......you just have been schooled!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He's just having a bad day. hell I'd be pissed off too if I still lived in my parent's basement.

Fernando Valenzuela

I meant # 2 is having a bad day.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments