« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

The Nature Boy Cometh

8/27/2008 1:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We almost didn't recognize him without a sequined jumper, feathered robe or skimpy shorts on, but retired WWE champ Ric Flair was looking almost normal at STK last night. Can we get a "Woooooooo!"

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Greg R

Wether you like wrestling or not this man gave more entertainment to more people than any so called actor or actress today. I'ts a shame we have to grow old and be cast aside for younger bigger talent. A classier person you may never find in entertainment again. Thanks for all the all the good times and at a very reasonable $. If you get a chance look at old 70"s and early 80"s tapes of Ric before the Hogan nonsense and watch the master at work.

JEN2K

NATURE BOY WOULD ALSO HAND STATHAM HIS ASS ON A SHOVEL !

STATHAM IS A BETTER ACTOR !

UnEEkHer

he still looks good... you know, to be up there in age anyways. I remember laughing at him in shiny suits and crying with pall bearer came out.

Kitty Angel

I LOVE RIC FLAIR!!! I have always been a fan and it's true, he has provided entertainment for many, many people over the years!

vanessa

UMMMMM excuse me but that doesn't look like Fez Marie Whatley

Mrs. Harvey Levin

If I weren't in love with Harvey Levin, I'd do Ric Flair! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

MindyD

I think I saw him on the Drag Queen episode of Project Runway

Greg R

Well it sure doesn't look like "Nitro" Eric Embry and besides Fezzie Low has a beard. I'll give you some time to get that one

Tony

The guy is a drag queen wannabe, who isn't ever going to be. Flaming queen trapped in a hot man's body. Pity!

long dong silver

They also call me The Nature Boy..... because i poop in the forrrresssst

King of Kings

He is driving them wild one more time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Greg R

Hey Tony (If that's your real name there Johnny Cakes) how ironic you call him a drag queen and also say he's trapped in a hot man's body??? Well sweet cheeks I only have one thing to ask "HOW YOU DOIN"????? ALRIGHT And as far as who isn't ever going to be what's that stupid on your back because you can get that in San Francisco, or from the BASEBALL JUNKIE

King of Kings

Part of a classic Flair promo, 1995.

"Macho Man, you got 3 things to remember, #1, I swept Elizabeth off her feet at her finest hour. #2 I jackslapped your father, because he got in my way, and #3, there is only one limosine ridin, jet flyin, kiss stealin, whealin dealin son of a gun that's kiss all the girls and made them cry, and that's the Nature boy, and today, bash at the beach, California, I am gonna drive the wild, one more time!!!!!!

Mean Gene: Nature boy you got to get yourself a 900 number!

Flair: heh, nobody tells it like the Nature boy, today, Macho, I own you!..............woooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

joel

Nature boy......how bout that good looking SOB in the back ........I do believe its Jordan the Body Byrnes

cowbulls

Ric will always be the man. He was an excellent entertainer.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments