A Little Song, Dance, Heroin Down My Pants

8/28/2008 12:56 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained photos of evidence seized in Mackenzie Phillips drug bust.

The photos show three balloons and three small Ziplock bags which cops say contained heroin and cocaine. There is also a pic of 34 syringes, her mugshot and her driver's license.

Celeb Mugs - click to launchAnd we have more details on the arrest. We're told when Mackenzie went through the metal detector, the alarm went off because of a metal object. The TSA initially did not suspect drugs. TSA employees then began to pat her down -- which is routine -- and she became uncooperative. They asked her to sit, and that's when we're told the balloons and baggies fell from her waistband through her pant leg and onto the floor.

At that point, MacKenzie knew she was caught and said so to folks at TSA.

john wayne gacy

there's a party in her pants
and EVERYONE is invited !!!!

Cynic

Oooh, Girlfriend be lookin raggedy-ass strung out! Be doin stupid $hit at the airport too, brain be fried like that ol' egg on TV. She'll prob'ly die from it.

SuperStarSteve

Caught going through airport security with party favors for 30+ people?

Get up, dust off, and try again....(to get sober)

Whadda-Do

I kicked a 20 plus year nicotene habit almost 3 years ago. I could not believe how deeply chilled I got during withdrawl. I could not get warm.

Like someone else said, her dad was a bad addict and the odds are not in her favor.

betty

Yeah, what an idiot. There is really nothing more to it. She looks pretty ate up in that mug shot. eeew!

KNOWITALL

She is - and always will be - a piece of human garbage.

When i see her picture, I want to scratch my eyes out from the disgust!

ln

HAS THERE BEEN ANY REACTION FROM CHYNNA OR MICHELLE PHILLIPS? WASN'T SHE DOING SOMETHING FOR THE DISNEY CHANNEL? FIRST REACTION WAS COMPLETE SURPRISE AND DISAPPOINTMENT. SHE SOUNDED SO CONVINCING IN ALL THE INTERVIEWS SHE HAS GIVEN. I'VE HAD ISSUES MYSELF AND ALL I CAN SAY IS WHAT A DUMB BELL......SO DISAPPOINTING. SHOULD HAVE SOUGHT HELP AND COUNSELING BEFORE STARTING UP AGAIN.

:what ev errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

This is very sad news.

Maria

Ok, this for all you self righteous idiots. Drug addiction is a hard thing to overcome. It's not as easy as just saying "no". Ever since I heard her say she was clean a long time ago, I knew it wouldn't last which is sad to say. So all you judgemental people, take a long look in the mirror before you think you know it all. You go read a f*&$#ing book on how to be a better person.

florida mom

sad... God bless you

Jennifer

you know all i can say is thank God above i never tried heroin!

CT

keepin it real- don't be so naiive , addiction is a disease. Once you do these hard core drugs you won't ever be able to stop. People try to stop everyday but the drug is a must in their system. All these actors who have done drugs are still doing them, I can gurantee that, we just dont know about it. Do you think drug addicts would still try drugs for the first time had they known what doing drugs would do to them in life.I understand your point of view, especiall in the sense that Mackenzie has seen what drugs can do with her father, dont know why she would follow in his steps. But there is a study that says, basically putting a person who has had a drug addiction but has been away from the drugs, back into the enviroment, is like putting a kid in a candy store, it just calls to them.

Jennifer

Just say no is bs all you idiots I pray you never have a family member with addictions a disease!@!!! I pray for her and all people struggling everyday to live

Lara

The only way she will quit drugs is if she's locked up permanently and can't get access to any. The other methods don't work and she's obviously had every treatment known to man to combat her addiction. Since this is unlikely to happen, she will eventually die from her inability to quit drugs....she is 48 years old and if she hasn't quit now she never will.

ln

TO #24, GEEZ, MARIA....A LITTLE ANGRY ARE WE????? HAVE HAD SUBSTANCE ABUSE ISSUES MYSELF. YES, IT IS HARD BUT IT CAN BE DONE...I KNOW OF WHAT I SPEAK.....I AM NOT BEING SELF RIGHTEOUS......AND DO NOT NEED TO READ ANY MORE BOOKS....BEEN THERE. SHE NEEDS TO KEEP TRYING....IT IS DO ABLE; IT CAN AND HAS BEEN OVERCOME BY MILLIONS OF PEOPLE.