Dr. Dre Buries His Son

8/30/2008 2:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Over 200 mourners turned out Friday for the funeral of Andre Young, Jr. -- the son of Grammy-winning rapper Dr. Dre.

The funeral took place in Glendale, Calif at The Church of the Recessional.

Young, 20, was found dead last Saturday by his mother at their home.

CriticXtreme

It's a horrible thing to have to bury your child......

J Moe

My prayers and condolences go out to Dr.
Dre and his family at this time. May
God Hold you and yours in the Palm of His hand and may you know
that we your fans are praying for you during your loss.

Caroline A. Hawkins

I am a mother of,but one son. He is the joy of my life. If he were taken away by the good lord all I could say is thank you lord for the time we had together. I would then pray that no other mpother ever had to face the same thing as I did.
God bless your Family and I well pray for you all.
caro

Berlin44

Isn't that just the gangsta lifestyle?

boo

The "DR" and family has my deepest sympathy for his loss,and everyone should show respect, and remember'DEATH COMES TO ALL OF US SOON OR LATER IN SOME FORM OR FASHION

STEVE BIGLER

DAMN THE BAD LUCK!!!...SO SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS!!!

STEVE BIGLER

WHAT'S A PERPETUATER???

boo

THE 'DR' HAS MY DEEPEST SYMPATHY, AND AS ALL HIS FAMILT, AND EVERYONE SHOW SOME RESPECT, AND REMEMBER, DEATH COMES TO EVERYONE IN SOME TIME AND DAY

Mom to 6

Sorry for your loss. Parents shouldn't have to bury their children. It just doesn't seem right. Prayers for your family during this time.

Diana

My heart and prayers go out to the family. I lost my beautiful grandson, Daniel ,in December to drugs. It doesn't matter how they died... it matters that they died so young. Your life will never be the same again. To those of you who think that our children deserved to die because they were using drugs... you're idiots! Drugs are like like cigarettes.. some people can get off of them and some can't. That doesn't make them bad.. just weak.I hope none of you have to go through the pain of losing a child. It's a pain that can't be described and it doesn't go away.. it gets worse every day.

fin

peace and comfort only comes from the Lord Jesus Christ ,He is Just a thought away . I know He [Jesus] was my comfort in my time of loss. I am so sorry for the loss of your son, remember the gift of time you had with him the good,and funny times it helps.

my prayers are with you and your loved ones . fin.

JLTCancer

To Dr. Dre and family,

My sincere and deep condolences. May God be your mantra through these very difficult times, and may your son be in peace in heaven.

caveman

he must not have been a very good doctor if he couldn't keep his own son alive.

Mrs. Victoria Velazquez

DISGUSTING!!! This is terrible, how dare you post something so private and sacred... let the poor family mourn in peace.. RIP dear child..... you should be ashamed for posting this picture!

koolbeeenz

Its so sad how stupid people are :(