Dr. Dre Buries His Son

8/30/2008 2:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Over 200 mourners turned out Friday for the funeral of Andre Young, Jr. -- the son of Grammy-winning rapper Dr. Dre.

The funeral took place in Glendale, Calif at The Church of the Recessional.

Young, 20, was found dead last Saturday by his mother at their home.

Blandie

to Babydoll...BABYDOLL...babydoll...BABYDOLL
Are you kidding me? You aren't a blacjk female, you couldn't possibly be.....SMITH is lusting black womens "ly ass bodies"? ??? Are you serious? Smith is a fool, and you are an idiot to define the first black Presidential hopeful with a wife who is black. .. I'm sure as a black female who has made it this far, she doesn't define herself as a black woman who got where she is because of her "ass body", and that men "lust over her ..."
Get control over your own respect, BABYDOLL.....respect yourself.....

max5d

Taking a wee break from the golf course,
Tiger Woods drives his new Mercedes into
An Irish gas station.

An attendant greets him in typical Irish
Manner, unaware who the golf pro is...
'Top o' the mornin to ya'.

As Tiger gets out of the car, two tees
Fall out of his pocket.

'So what are those things, laddie?'
Asks the attendant.

They're called tees,' replies Tiger.

'A nd what would ya be usin 'em for, now?'
Inquires the Irishman.

'Well, they're for resting my balls on when
I drive,' replies Tiger.

'Aw, Jaysus, Mary an' Joseph!' exclaims
The Irish attendant. 'Those fellas at
Mercedes think of everything.'

Matt G

if you dont feel for dre your heartless.

LAURA

So sorry Dre, I recently lost a very dear loved one.

People say time heals all wounds, rest assured it helps, but will never heal.

God bless you and your family.

Bex

I am really surprised at TMZ for showing this shot. We obviously all come here for the same reason, but is there a limit? To post pictures of a family at one of the difficult times is just awful. To see Dr. Dre carrying his own sons casket is just heartbreaking. Give the family some space in their time of grief. I think you really crossed a line this time (which is probably just what you wanted to do), you should be ashamed.

Jenn

I can't believe this. TMZ, you have officially gone too far. Posting a picture of the coffin? Very poor taste. I don't think I'll be coming back to this site ever again. Sickening.

Kelsey

I don't see any disrespect in TMZ putting this up. This is just them reporting news. They didn't make any jokes or snyde remarks. If you don't like TMZ telling you what's going on with famous people then don't go onto there site and read it.
R.I.P Andre, and live in peace to his family

Vajayjay

you guys were actually hiding across the street taking THESE pictures??????? EWWWWWWW TMZ
God Bless Dre & his family~

Vajayjay

Andi...shut the F up! How dare you jump to conclusions on the day of the kids funeral!! NO ONE knows what happened yet. He could have had a bad heart and no one knew it so take you ignorant azz somewhere else idiot!

Vajayjay

Smith...you are only looking for attention you poor thing. I am a white woman who loves my black brothers & sisters and I will say this....there IS fried chicken in heaven, just none for you loser

jesse

extremely poor taste...

zantx915

My sincerest condolences to Dr Dre and his family. And to all of you holier than thou people out there who ASSume that Dr Dre's son died of a drug overdose, and/or that "the example that Dr Dre set" for him led to his untimely death, I hope you will never have to suffer the loss of a child or loved one. I hope you paragons of virtue always set the perfect example for your children, even though you are not doing such a fine job of it here by displaying your ignorance and hatred this way. Dr Dre is human just like we are, and the loss of a child is the kind of pain that no parent should feel.

noyankhere

well said cendarella .. !! well said....

Dixie

5. An innocent man?

While Dr. Dre and his family have my deepest sympathy, let's not forget it was Dr. Dre who brought to the world the whole "gangsta rap" phenomenon.

How many young men have died because of this glorification of violence and drugs?

Posted at 7:10PM on Aug 30th 2008 by RogersDavid

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
You are a fu**kin dumb ass. Dr. Dre did not tell anyone that they had to use drugs and violence to be into gansta rap. I suppose you also think that whoever created heavy metal music is also responsible for all the people that died from drugs and alcohol.

Lacey

That picture just ruined my day. RIP.