Diddy: "McCain is Buggin' the F*** Out"

8/31/2008 12:44 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Are there any black people in Alaska? If there are, Diddy sure doesn't know about 'em -- and on his latest online power ramble he blasts John McCain for picking Sarah Palin as his VP.

Diddy also doesn't think Palin should be so close to the top spot because there's not enough crackheads or crime in Alaska. And we all know a little crackhead experience goes a long way.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Eno

Diddy is an idiot.

Sonnie

I live in Alaska and in case Diddy wants to know, there are plenty of black people in alaska!

Dan1

I am not to surprised that Diddy does not read the TMZ site.
I am surprised TMZ does not rear the TMZ site.
In two of your negative titled articles about the VP nominee you point out she lost the Miss Alaska title to??

Yes you guessed right

Former Alaskan

A. There are a lot of blacks in Anchorage, so yeah.

B. There is a lot of crime and drugs and gangs...they are an independent bunch up there.

C. Diddy is an idiot. (I second that.)

D. Go Sarah, I am proud of her.

steelrizzy

he doesnt even drink ciroc ... TAKE THAT, TAKE THAT, TAKE THAT

P RIZZY

itstrue

Diddy = Dopey.
Who cares what he says/thinks?

Shelly

Jeez. Do people really care what Diddy thinks? He'd vote Gary Coleman just because he's black. Clearly nothing but race matters to him. This is why an IQ test should be administered before you are allowed to vote.

anna

OMG!!!! I can't stand him. He is so ignorant.....I can't stand it when celebrity's use their status and end up sounding like an idiot!!!!

And yeah...there are plenty of Black people in AK...and lots of Spanish, Asian...it's actually a pretty diverse place!!!

Diddy is just another typical retarded celebrity on the Obama bandwagon!!

skater

Diddy is a punk ass beyotch. If he wasn't such a punk, he'd be a janitor. There is still hope! He's an idiot.

Janice

I'm sorry I like Diddy and all but was he smoking something when he made this video. Because someone is from Alaska they shouldn't be so high up in power because there is not enough crime there. Does he think before he speaks? He needs to keep doing what he does and let the politicians do what they need to do.

I think it is really sad how the citizens of America can be so influenced by what celebrities say. Although I don't know anything about what Obama stands for and what his political views are. I'm still going to vote for him because celebrities like Oprah, Diddy, Robert DeNiro, Ben Afflect just to name a few, endorse Obama. I'm not going to do the research about who could possibly be the next president of my country, instead I going to allow these people who I never met nor are in the same financial situation that I am in and they probably don't care about my well being, make this important decision for me because I like their talk show, music, clothes and movies. They obviously know what's best for me.

I am NOT writing this to endorse McCain or Obama, I'm Canadian so obviously I do not take part with the American elections, if it was up to me I would of elected Hilary Clinton I think she would of done an outstanding job. I just think it is sad that celebrities can influence the decision making of so many American citizens. I am all about Freedom of Speech, so if Oprah or Diddy or whoever, what’s to say they are voting for Obama so be it. But let it stop there, let people make their own educated decision instead of these celebrities spoon feeding people of who THEY WANT as the next president of United States.

V-4-Vendetta

Vote for Diddy's candidate or he gonna bust a cap in yo ass. "Vote or Die!!!"

TMZ IS RELEASE THERAPY FOR RACIST

You don't have to like P.diddy to understand the message he's saying----is she really ready to run the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.Mccain talked to this women two times and once in person,how could you put the lives of so many americans in her hand after meeting her onces.Instead of talking about how she wants Hillary's womens supporters vote---she should how took the time to talk about some real issues that effects everyday americans.What is her veiws on the war in iraq--what will she do to help with the millions losing jobs and bussinesses going overseas---what is her plan to solve the mortages crisis--how can she help lower the price of gas.Clearly mccain had one thing on his mind when making this pick---to get the womens vote--and i don't think women are stupid as mccain portarys them to be.You can talk all you want about Obama not having enough experience to be the president--but aleast we know what him and Biden plan are for are future.

ONE HEARTBEAT AWAY FROM THE PRESIDENT IS SHE REALLY READY?

skater

I'm from Britain and everyone thinks this bloke is the biggest arse! Cut the flim-flam you utterly disgusting wanker!

chevydude26

diddy is a moron... and so are all rappers

TMZ IS RELEASE THERAPY FOR RACIST

Janice

If you knew how f@#k up this country was you would know that people are not voting for Obama because of what some celebrate says.And that Hillary boat has let the dock months ago time to move on.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments