Mankid Puzzle -- Hot or Not?

8/31/2008 11:42 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Zac Efron is a good lookin' dude, for sure. Sometimes buff, sometimes geeky-lanky. So we ask....

Dee

Yes, he needs to dump the Slut. He is so much better than that! I also agree he needs to find a good bad cop/good cop movie or series to punch his ADULT acting career. I simply adore him and only wish him the best! YUMMO

Dee

ON THING I FORGOT...... ITS 'MANCHILD' NOT "MANKID".

bulldogi

This little man only likes little boys.

Kim P.

Zac is always HOT!

Jen

Neither is "hot", although, since Zac Efron looks like a woman...my vote goes to the man who has an actual TALENT! The level of swimming Phelps competed at throughout this years' Olympics was incredible and took a lot of discipline and hard work to achieve (and the body he has developed isn't bad on the eyes either!)...showing up on a movie set and sitting in a chair while make-up artists and hair stylists work away...not so appealing to me!

Moan Ica

Oh Zach, baby, I can make you a star!

(Yes, from prison).

Z

I am in no way a fan of tween movies or the whole teen disney thing but to # 16, vanessa hudgens is not a slut she seems like a nice girl. The people who think she is a slut is probably JEALOUS that they can't score a hot guy like Zac. I think it shows that he is not shallow. He is amazing looking and he's with an average looking teen girl. Good for Vanessa for landing love using her personality and substance. Zac Efrom is so much hotter than Michael Phelps. Phelps looks like a dork. He is a good swimmer so maybe, just maybe he really is a dork.

luisa

ARE U KIDDING? OBVIOUSLY PHELPS!!

Mr.Jones

EFRON LOOKS LIKE A DAMN GIRL WHO WEARS MAKE-UP!!!!!!!!!

Dee

What girl would take NUDE pictures of herself for her boyfriend at the age she was? She is a slut. Period. We all know they are a couple and and bang ugly's but take pictures? How stupid is that. Then again, how stupid is it that you send one of your best good looking girlfriends to the same gym as Zac to see if he takes a snag? How childish is that. She's a slut and needs to move on. She can stay in the teenybopper Disney movies but he needs to move on. He is definately talented singing and dancing wise and he needs to do a better movie or series.

Dee

Phelps is a fine man but he looks like a taxi cab with the doors open. I can look at Zac face and body all day long

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2