It Just Keeps Getting More Perfect

9/1/2008 2:26 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dear Gavin Rossdale -- we get it already. You're hot, your kid is cute. Your wife is the coolest chick ever. Message received.

Pat

Straight Pimpin

TMZ IS RELEASE THERAPY FOR RACIST

Palvin 17 year old daughter is about to have a baby-----this bimbo can't even take care of her own kids but want us to put are kids in her hands.

OBAMA 08!!!!!!

ruby jones

i watch your tv show every night because tmz may not always be nice but the show is fair and that really come true when i was watching foxs new on the coverage of palins 17 year old daughter having a baby and unmarried. wasn't jamie lynn spears having a baby and unmarried did fox news let that be a private family matter. when did news become something that you can pick and chose what to report. thank you and keep up the good work.

Kay

I love seeing men with their kids! Some celebrity dads probably wouldn't even recognize their own children.

Kay

Yeah, I heard about the Palin kid. I guess George Bush didn't send his abstinence-only message to Alaska.

john wayne gacy

what a wonderful moment to watch

as most dippings along the
california coast are " bean dips ".....

Monica Lewinsky's Ex-Boyfriend's Wife for President

Apparently you haven't read about the 100+ skeletons in Obama's closet. At least Palin is out front about it, unlike Obama who wants to FORGET he's black!

huckbilly

I hate happy people.

pebbles

They look like any other ordinary father and son playing on the beach, really nothing special about that! And to be quite honest I have seen cuter babies. And cuter husbands.

eyesawy

All I keep getting when I click on the video link is Diddy's rant...Not something I wanna watch...

kbabe

Barack Hussein Obama is a dork and his wife is an America hating nit-wit!

pebbles

All of this crap about her comes from obama himstupidself. I CANNOT wait until his daughters are teens, then he may be biting his own ass.

no one

i thought the information about her daughter actually came from Palin...not Obama.

northern gypsy

your video link is messed up...all i get when i try to watch G.R. & his son...is sean...fluffy...diddy...whatever he's callin himself today...somehow his rant about high gas $$$ and it affects on him...does not ring true...not a hater...but...i'm not buyin it...

Tangie

Um, his life would be perfect if his wife could sing.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments