It Just Keeps Getting More Perfect

9/1/2008 2:26 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dear Gavin Rossdale -- we get it already. You're hot, your kid is cute. Your wife is the coolest chick ever. Message received.

val

ACCORDING TO WHOM!!!!

Lesley

Gee Sad but True, you seem to have a problem with the english language. It's OUR kids not ARE kids. Show how stupid Obama's supporters are.

ruby jones

i was just wondering why no one wants to talk about the new chosen vp daughter being with child and not married the public had no problem talking about jamie lynn spears and her mother when she was with child, whats up with that does it depend on who you are?

bella

He was extremely hot until he agreed to name his youngest child the lengthy wonder of names, now he is not hot.

pebbles

lesley-it is show's not show. you didn't makes us look much better.

Commentator

Cute photograph, it's good to see TMZ posting nice things once in awhile.

I must respond to an earlier comment though:

"2. Palvin 17 year old daughter is about to have a baby-----this bimbo can't even take care of her own kids but want us to put are kids in her hands.

OBAMA 08!!!!!!"

Yeah, and you cannot even spell her name correctly. As Lesley pointed out earlier, it is "OUR" and not "ARE." The real scary part is that people like you are allowed to vote.

Kay

Commentator, do you really think the ones making dumb comments are old enough to vote?

Yipppeee!!!

***9. All I keep getting when I click on the video link is Diddy's rant...Not something I wanna watch...***

Posted at 3:29PM on Sep 1st 2008 by diddy diddy doo
*****************************************************************************************************************************************************
I got the same thing. I clicked on the video of "Mr. Stephani", and his little boy, and all I got to see is a "Diddy thing", and that doesn't interest me ... AT ALL! What happpened? Whatever it is, TMZ, please fix this error.

Thanks!

reggie

All the above is true . His wife is Cool as hell and the kids are very cute. I'm straight but I can see why chicks dig him. but, his music has, does and always will SUCK!! Terrible musician and singer,

ryo_girl

Yeah I can't get to the vid either.

Joanne

How about an article about Larry Birkhead and Dannielynn? I believe Dannielynn is turning 2 years old soon!!

Steph

Extremely cute! Ron Paul 08!!!!!!

Colo.Girl

20. lesley-it is show's not show. you didn't makes us look much better.

Posted at 7:47PM on Sep 1st 2008 by pebbles

Actually, it's "shows" if you want to be REAL picky.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2