The Hottest Woman Ever...No Matter What You Say

9/1/2008 11:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

So here's what we talked about in the office before posting this pic of Heidi Klum shopping at Target yesterday....

Whenever anyone talks about the hottest woman in the world, what they really mean is the hottest woman except for Heidi. It's like when you talk about the best basketball player ever. It's assumed you're talking about the best player except for Michael Jordan.

Melissa

I'll agree as long as she keeps her mouth shut. That voice is like a shriek.

racer

I don't know. I'd have to see recent naked pics...

Andrew Schultz

Fraiid not, Scarlett Johanssons the hottestt... like, easily. Hands down no competition there, budd.

Kay

Heidi is a genetically-blessed middle-aged mother of three who keeps herself in terrific shape. In that context, she's more than hot. But I think it's time to pass on the crown.

Tim

I don't agree. She isn't even in the top 5. MacPherson is better by a long shot. Much prettier smile. Better figure.

Shelly

I don't agree. While I think she's pretty. She certainly is not the hottest in the world. Women like Iman are hot and are way older than Heidi Klum. If Hot to you means stick skinny and blond (fake blond at that) then she's the most beautiful of the fake blond-skinnys.....lol. However, she is not the most hot or beautiful in the world. It really depends on what the individual likes.....isn't that obvious?

TeamKate

"genetically-blessed" How about super rich? Money can buy perfect blonde hair...personal chef and trainer. Also i hear many celebs are doing that vagainal rejuvenation procedure after having children. LOL yes i think she's pretty. I'm just making a little point here:)

Al

You must be kidding! My ugly girlfriend looks better than Heidi Klum. Very few women in the world look better than Beyonce. Wake up everyone.

LosCabos

Very wise of her to go around shopping at Target with BIG sunglasses so people won't "recognize" her.

Kay

TeamKate

. NoWay - That's a pointless point. How do you think she earned her money? She's a top model, and that takes looks. Money can't buy perfect legs and skin. Do you think Rumer Willis would be a dog if all it took was a lot of cash?

Posted at 11:24AM on Sep 1st 2008 by Kay

I think your post about that young girl rumor is mean and uncalled for! Rumor is not a dog! So she doesn't look like a super model...big deal! The majority of people on this planet last i looked don't! I know that heidi was a super model and made her living off her good looks. I'm not a moron like you. I was talking about the fact that she's much older now and has had children. In that case money does help make you look better and age alot nicer then the normal person!

pebbles

I truely, truely, do not see it.

PGA

Her accent is awesome !! She is as close to perfect as it gets.

whoosh

you truly don't get spelling either.

angela

i don't find her to be "hot" at all imo she's just sort of attractive at best. her body isn't even that great. now adriana lima or meagan fox...now they're HOT!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments