Brad's Little Girl -- Walking is for Commoners

9/2/2008 10:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Brad Pitt arrived in Cannes holding his eldest adorable daughter Zahara on Tuesday.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

The truth

Their kids always smile. I'm sure they just hate paparazzi. And he holds them because the paps usually try to grab or talk to the kids. The little girl just looks upset about the paps. And I'm sure brangelinas kids look a hell of a lot better than some of youhaters up here!

daeja

I THINK SHES SOOOO CUTE BUT SHE COULD USE A PONY OR TWO OR SOME NICE BRAIDS. WILL AND JADA HOOK IT UP:):):):)

diana g

iM SORRY, it there a bunch of kids on this site??

it's a lovely pic of Brad and one of his little girls.....they both look great...
Aniston dumb asses are on here again.
She got dumped for the billionth time....because she's a retard.

Angie and her family have love most of you will never know..

Congratulations for this family....time will prove all this 8 year old so called adults that they were Wrong!!!!!

FrenchMeringue

I have yet to see a happy picture of this child. She always looks so unhappy, mean and whiney! I cannot imagine why AJ has this weird baby compulsion, as none of them ever appear to be happy or well adjusted. Of course, it is just the pics we see - maybe AJ would be smart and have some happy family pics released, but the entire family as a whole, ever looks very happy!

Yikes-A-Hooty

Well, at least her parent's have the money to get her the plastic surgery that SHE WILL so desperately need. I'm sorry, I love kids, but this little girl is just as ugly as the day is long. Hope she has a great personality.

Karen

Brad and Angie have a wonderful family. Zahara just looks ticked off that's all, she is not ugly by any means.

I wonder how long it will be before Aniston "says" she's adopting again - when she feels like she's not getting enough attention. Someone, please date her so her face can be smeared everywhere again.........

Alison

Z is a gourgeous baby girl! im sure she will make a huge diference to our world =)

Brandiee

She is just a little girl and people need to remember that. Instead of picking on this little girl, look at the parents. They do not provide a stable home life. The children are constantly being moved from country to country. I really get tired of hearing what great parents these two are. These children are going to grow up with some serious anitsocial problems. They do not have any friends or a permanent home. Their parents NEED to stop having and adopting more kids, and learn to love and take care of the ones they already have. ALL of their children always look unkept and unhappy. But, if I never knew where I was going to be from one day to the next, I would be angry too. They also need to let these kids walk once in a while. Are they still going to be carrying them when they are 20? It is sad that they will let anyone be a parent!

2095 days ago