Palin Daughter Puts the Party in GOP

9/2/2008 12:32 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

COMMENTS

Old Enough

I think Sarah Palin needs to stay home and take care of her kids. This is pathic! I also think that Michelle Bachmann is full of crap if she thinks that this woman is a positive thing. I think that Barack Obama is taking the high road which is great for him but someone needs to speak up and take charge and say enough is enough. This is truly pathic with the fact that everyone lambased the Spears family when Jamie Lynne was pregnant but it's great news that Bristol is keeping the baby? Pathic Pathic PATHIC!

Missy

I GUESS THAT BABY IS NOT THE ONLY RETARD IN THE FAMILY

Duffo

Geez, since her mom is STILL having babies, why shouldn't she. She just doing what she knows (BREEDER).

Stick

Hey guess what my retarded uncle and I are the same age yall! Yuck yuck yuck!

Missy

I GUESSS THE DOWN SYNDROME BABY IS NOT THE ONLY RETARD IN THE FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!

Laura

Just a typical teenager doing stupid things. I monitor my daughter and I have found pictures of her on myspace holding up a Captain MOrgans bottle, she told me she had a sip. They think it's cool. It is nothing that any teenager in America hasn't done so stop being hypocritical!

Rachel

As Obama stated, leave the candidates' families out of the tabloids. She's a 17 year old girl for goodness sakes, show some morality.

Lolita

Wow! I can't even imagine what kind of parent lets their underage child cover the walls of her room with Crown Royal bags, That's pretty effing sick!
No wonder she's knocked up, she looks like a real ho-bag!

smb

This girl is NOT a celebrity. She is NOT an actress or singer. She is NOT for public consumption. It appears as though you have Perez Hilton running your web site now. I have no interest in this sort of crap.

Duffo

You know the Republicans would have a field day with the Dems if the shoe was on the other foot! Thanks TMZ for bringing this information out. Seems that Ms. Palin needs to work on her home life and not OUR country! Can you imagine what kind of values she's bringing to the table for the rest of us....NO THANK YOU!

Lea

Boohissboo!!! Is that all you can dig up???

jansy

Ooops naughty girl--- sure am glad all my children are perfect- jast as I am! I'm sure all you TMZ people are perfect too. Oh dear tsk tsk the sky is falling!

nohos

WHY go easy on her just becasue she's 17??

Her mother would make abortion illegal, not fix healthcare for any of the real folks living in the U.S.A.

You think baby Bristol and her brat will have to work at a fast food joint to get healthcare???
NO- You and I will pay for it with our taxes (but god help us if we want healthcare for ourselves and our children)

She's a trust fund spoiled brat. Her mother doesn't give a rat's azz about her or YOU.... but at least Mommy Palin can fork over $$$$ to cover Bristol's hijinks.

You really want to pay the salary of this bimbos mudda?

OBAMA 08

Curly

I'm disappointed in McCain's choice in running mate...and that was before I knew about the wild daughter. If you can't get any respect in your own home, how are you going to get it in world politics? Yes, all kids rebel and are wild...but she still should have been taught that her family is under a microscope cuz of her mom's choice of work. My dad was self employed and my parents instilled in us that every thing we did reflected back on that and if we screwed up we could cost the family everything.

crystal

who cares!!! i was born and raised in alaska and all teenagers do there is drugs, drink beer, shoot things and have sex.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments