Sarah P.

Haven't We Seen You Before?

9/3/2008 5:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Alaska Governor turned VP nom media sensation Sarah Palin is a huge inspiration to a lot of women. Turns out, she's been inspired by a lot of famous women too.

Looka like - click to launch

Carrie

Stop this ridiculousness. I consider myself a liberal and a Democrat, and I totally disagree with most of this woman's political views. But the focus on her physical appearance, her past as a beauty pageant contestant, her mothering skills, and now this simple-minded comparison based for the most part on little more than white skin, two X chromosomes, and a pair of glasses, are all irrelevant. I dare TMZ to place a sequence of photos comparing Obama to a bunch of other well-known black men and see what the response would be. Yeah, hah, hah, hah, lol, lol, lol, just freakin hilarious.

Dana

I find it interesting that the left have resorted to name calling and mud slinging. Us "uneducated, rednecks" as you all like to call us, are the ones who break our back working and put our lives on the line for this country. Everyone is questioning this strong woman's mothering skills because here 17 year old daughter is pregnant and she gave birth to a down syndrome child. It is funny, these are the same people who praise a woman, who has rode her husbands coat tails for years and put up with him sleeping around with anything in a skirt. Obama made a comparison with the yearly budget of the town Ms. Palin was mayor of and the monthly budget of his campaign, with is three times as big. Is that supposed to be an accomplishment? In a time when my family can barely make ends meet, I'm suppose to admire someone who spends 36 million dollars a MONTH, trying to get the job of President. You are all worshiping a man who hasn't even been a Senator for a full term and over half of that term, he has been campaigning. It makes me sad to see the mindless masses following this make believe messiah.

Silversunn

Quote:
Alaska is the first line of defense in our missile interceptor defense system. The 49th Missile Defense Battalion of the Alaska National Guard is the unit that protects the entire nation from ballistic missile attacks. It’s on permanent active duty, unlike other Guard units.
As governor of Alaska, Palin is briefed on highly classified military issues, homeland security, and counterterrorism. Her exposure to classified material may rival even Biden’s.
She’s also the commander in chief of the Alaska State Defense Force (ASDF), a federally recognized militia incorporated into Homeland Security’s counterterrorism plans.
Palin is privy to military and intelligence secrets that are vital to the entire country’s defense. Given Alaska’s proximity to Russia, she may have security clearances we don’t even know about.
According to the Washington Post, she first met with McCain in February, but nobody ever found out. This is a woman used to keeping secrets.
She can be entrusted with our national security, because she already is.
(end qote)
So put THAT in you pipe & smoke it people!

bree

#30 ... AT LEAST SHE'S GOVERNED A POPULATION, regardless of the size. obama sure hasn't governed anyone. he has no experience besides 2 measley years in the senate.. i could do 2 years in the senate for christ's sake. and he's not running for VP, but for PRESIDENT. are you people nuts?

Reine

For those who are critical of her as a mother, think of this, what goes around, comes around. No my daughter did not get pregnant until she was married at the age of 29 but this has happened to other families I know & they were from good families.It happens to the best of families & that doesn't make you a bad mother or bad father. What ticks me off is that liberals think this woman shouldn't be a vp candidate but yet, seem ok with men in the same position. Obama & his wife have careers & they have young daughters but I guess that's different because they are liberals. By the way, I don't think either one of them should give up their career, just as I don't think Palin should either. When that happens to a family, they don't quit their jobs. What is she suppose to do hold her hand 24 hrs a day? Instead she's showing her daughter that you have to stand up to unfair attacks. I do agree with one poster who said why doesn't TMZ make fun of Obama's looks as he does have big ears. You can make fun of her looks but she's good looking no matter how hard you try to make fun of her looks.

law girl

YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kim Rocks

Sarah P is full of drama....... She's a bytch....

Betty

SARAH PALIN IS HOT... (NOT EXPERIENCED OR HONEST) AND I APPROVED THIS MESSAGE. JOHN MCCAIN

boo boo

She should start doing ads for lens crafters. Why doesn't she just get a pair contacts? Maybe they don't have those new fangled thingies in the great white north.

bree

#71, her term as governor has not been "riddled with suspicion of corruption." that's a bold face lie. there was one incident where something shady had gone on, and it's NOTHING big at all (can't say that for idiot liberal john edwards' latest scandal, or obama being friends with terrorists.) she was responsible for an overhaul of the current ethics in government in her state, she's done a lot to combat corruption. so stop lying. and yes, some republicans are big on abstinence, but the point is sh*t happens. and they didn't just run to the abortion clinic, that's what the conservatives like about her. and last but not least, let's be serious... just because you didn't get knocked up at 17 doesn't mean you weren't having sex at 17. and if you weren't, it was most likely because you were really gross and no one liked you, not because your mom instilled great values in you. and there probably weren't pictures of you doing illegal things floating around the internet because there wasn't an internet yet. or at least not the internet like it is today. relax, stop being ridiculous.

Angela

Keep on with the digs... the more you trash this woman the more WOMEN take her side.

Thomas

I think we should compare Michelle Obama to Aunt Esther on Sanford and Son. Now there is a mirror image. lol

Big Bear

The mayor of Wasilia drives towns only trash truck. I am not making fun of Wasilia but I am making fun of the idea of a woman that thinks it qualifies her for anything. Palin was elected governor of Alaska because it was so corrupt and screwed up no sane person wanted the job. Palin just showed us she cannot multitask. Family and job are more than she can do. I am a life long Republican so do not throw that crap at me about political parties. I will not vote for McCain/Palin. I sure will not vote for The Muslim Party candidate Obama!!!! I am in a tough spot.

AL GOREs VAGINA

BARROCK HUSSEIN OBAMA IS THE MOST LIBERAL, NON-EXPERIENCE CANDIDATE TO EVER RUN FOR THE OFFICE OF PRESIDENT....WHAT MORE NEEDS TO BE SAID !!!

DEMOCRATS=SOCIALISTS

freedomisnotfree

Sara Palin in a wonder women suit .
hot