« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Serena

Stays Stacked for U.S. Open

9/4/2008 2:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The secret to Serena's success has just been revealed.

Those thick thighs hold what tennis dreams are made of.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

ME

You go Girl!

tired of cry baby

so freaking gross!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she looks just like me and i'm 320 pounds

Suzie

I'm honestly sick and tired of bloggers poking fun at the Tennis Star Sisters for their extremely fit physique. Some people are not meant to be small. LOOK AT THEIR BODIES! There is not an inch of fat on them, and you're calling them out with their thick thigs. The other day it was their butt. As a woman who works her ass off, eats right and can't be smaller then a size 10 I'm honored to see Venus and Serena in the spot light. I'm also disgusted with society and it's views on the female body.

OCD

Hey, those "thick thighs" belong to a helluva athlete. Kudos to her and her thighs.

oprah

hey comment # 2: She is a professional athlete...what is your excuse?

DE

i THINK SHE LOOKS BEAUTIFUL AND SEXY! SHE OWNS HER BODY AND IS CONFIDENT! LEAVE HER AND HER SISTER ALONE THEY DON'T DESERVE TO BE MADE FUN OF! THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL AND POSITIVE FOR ALL WOMEN! BY THE WAY IF SHE LOOKS LIKE U AT 320 THEN U NEED TO GET GLASSES AND GET UR EYES CHECKED. YOU SHOULD BE PRAISING SOMEONE WHO ISN'T A SIZE NEGATIVE ZERO INSTEAD OF BASHING HER DITTO THINK ABOUT IT!

Triple Play

If only her father wasn't a racist they would be easier to like.

Carolyn A-B

It's sad the way TMZ latches onto certain celebs and attacks them with ferocity. Serena happens to look nice here, so why the dig?

If she were a cute, blonde, Russian, middling tennis player, you'd be falling all over yourselves.

Can we appreciate an athlete for performing and looking like an athlete?

Triple Play

Talented young ladies It is a shame that their mama and dad are leeches . Does the mama remind you on Beyonce's mama? It must be a black thing kids are successsful and mama gets a remake

Justaham

I think Serena has one of the best bodies out there -- fit, healthy, and full. I would rather have her body than some stick pin celebrities TMZ obviously adores. I think she has class and you don't hear anything bad about her, unlike Paris Hilton, Miley Cyrus, Britney Spears, Nicole Richie, etc.

And for those of you haters, she's probably worth more than you guys will make in your lifetimes. Vennus and Serena are carrying the Women's Tennis at US Open 2008, as all the other better women tennis players are gone (Henin, Sharapova, Clijsters). Womens Tennis at the US Open 2008 will be nothing or boring if not for the Williams sisters. This was evidenced last night by how packed the Grand Court was when the Williams sisters battled for the semi-finals.

GO SERENA and SHAME ON YOU TMZ!

ckitty

I think this was a poor choice of pants for her. The top is really cute. I think she's a good role model for young girls. She eats right, works out, professional athlete & isn't on drugs and sleeping with every man out there. And she's a normal regular size. Not everyone is meant to be a size 2.

COZY

You, TMZ are lame. What do your butts and thighs look like? Have you seen the main guy lately? Why don't you put his butt picture on here? You are worse than the National Inquirer. I hope you are someday sued for you defamations of humans. And all of these racists on this blog, you are sick. Only in America.

DEE DUB

When it comes to this girl she can get it. This girl is bad. Good head on her shoulders never here her in any trouble. If I was about 15 years younger I would persue. She grew up in the wrong time because I know if she would have know me in my younger days she would be baking biscuits buttnaked in my kitchen.

truth

They are NOT beautiful! Incredible talent does not cross out the fact that they are Fugly and Mannish, they should have been linebackers. If they weren’t famous and you saw them on the street you would think "Drag Queens". Seriously!!

Paris Hater's Live Sad, Dull & Pathetic Lives

The secret to her success? She's really a man.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments