Gerard Wants Tit for Tat

9/5/2008 11:27 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If you're bold enough to grab a hold of Gerard Butler without asking, he's gonna want a lil' sumpin' sumpin' in return.

Rita

I SAW HIM AT TIFF 08, HE WAS GORGEOUS AND WAY TOO COOL!!!

Stacy

He responded far better than I would have if someone grabbed my face like that. Talk about invasion of personal space.

I understand about being a crazy fan and all.. but yikes!

arte help

WHO????

Zoya

God what a sense of humour/quick wit by the way Gerard Butler you can squueze any part of me u want........... Luv a guy who is quick witted and wish there were more men that had those looks (never liked any of those pretty boys)

Baseball Junkie

I can't help it, I just adore Gerard Butler. Rugged good looks, body to die for, intelligence and quick wits. A bit crude maybe but that's not a deal-breaker in my book. The more I hear about this guy, the more I love him.

Go Sox

MarkScottMusic.com

He's awesome. Loved "300" and "P.S. I Love You." The second one was very under-rated. Very cute story. Go rent it on DVD if you haven't seen it.

CB

I can understand a handshake, or even going for a hug, But his face? What is she? His grandmother? Keep your hands to yourself. I'm glad he came back at her like he did, he handled it better than I probably would've.
Do that to Sean Penn or Naomi Cambell next time sweet cheeks. See if you don't get a face full of fist.

Viv

The team is pronounced Sell-tic not. The best football team in the Scottish Premier League. No wonder Gerry didn't answer. Luv ya, G!

haha

As much as I tried, I couldn't understand his response (with all the women screaming). What did he say when she pinched his cheek?

huntlynn

How funny! I can't blame Mr. Butler for saying what he said, I use to hate it when people wanted to touch my stomach when I was pregnant - that was reserved for my husband and I ONLY! Mr. Butler's face is his money maker along with his great acting abilities; so...hands off unless he has invited your PDA! What if she would have been a crazied fan intent on harm?

huntlynn

P.S. I mean crazed fan!

haha

Huntlynn, thanks for the clarification. Very cute (considering the situation and how it could have turned) Good for GB!

Eva

Its not on to do that. And she should be happy that he responded the way he did. Just think about how you would feel if a stranger did that to you.
No don't touch Gerry or anyone unless you have permission.
Its a specially respect less when its Mr Gerard Butler cause he really gives a lot to his fans more so than any other mayor star out there.
So keep your hands on the cover darling.

Punchy

GIVE THEM NOTHING!! TAKE FROM THEM EVERYTHING!!!

THIS IS SPARTAAAAaaaaa