Republican Lookalikes

9/7/2008 4:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

They're elephants in a different circus.
Republican lookalikes - click to launch

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Wendy

..and you ALL out there think this should be the next president and Palin OMG what if McCain dies, what a joke the Republican party is right now. McCain reminds me of Jimmy Carter BORING and I can BET you he will do nothing. You know what instead of DRILLING and screwing the entire environment up for the future generations why DONT you THINK OUTSIDE the box dummy McCain and use your brains and figure out some other way to make fuel. Idiot! Obviously I cant stand this guy..

Wendy

LOL War heroes, get a life, so what there ARE SO many war heroes, big deal, we dont care, thats not what makes a President you dimwit.

jamelle

Mccain is so OLD and UGLY!!!!!!!!!!! He looks awful,with that pasty nasty looking skin!!!

sirrah

Aren't you glad McCain fought for your right, broken bones, beatings, 5-1/2 years in captivity for you to be such disrespectful jerks?

allen antrim

I think the big O and Palin ought to dump the 2 old white guys. The country should hold an election just to decide which one (big O or Palin) should be vice president.

Firefly

********************
"I feel an obligation to honesty and truth to share with you some facts. My Father and Mother instilled in me the values and morals of treating people fairly and always being honest. If you purchase something, you pay for it. If you borrow something, you give it back.
I have been "stiffed" three times in my 30 year professional career by someone who I rendered services to, gave a finished product to, but who refused to pay for those services even though they acknowledged the services and products were correct, were what they asked for, and were never challenged for not being correct.
I am lucky in having only three, but those three hurt badly.
Joe Biden was one of those people.
I worked on his 1988 Presidential campaign financial disclosure engagement. I busted it for him and got everything right. He stiffed me for over $15,000 worth of work. He refused to pay once he dropped out of the race.
I did similar Capitol Hill campaign financial disclosure work for Bob Dole, Pat Buchanan, and a Democratic candidate for Ambassador to New Zealand. All of those folks paid even though they lost the election or did not get the appointment. That type of work is very demanding and very tedious because your efforts are scrutinized by Congress.
Biden did not care.
I am on the Board of Directors of a company that owns a majority position in a private jet management company in Northern Virginia . They manage jets for businesses and rich folks. They also charter planes to the public.
This past winter John Thompson chartered over $250,000 worth of air time. He paid every penny.
Joe Biden, in his latest unsuccessful run for President, chartered over $150,000 worth of air time. He PAID ZERO.
He continues to refuse to pay stating his race is over and he is out of money. He never once complained about his flights. Joe Biden is a rich man. He could pay.
Joe Biden is a liar and a cheat. I know it first hand. Character is what life is all about.
Joe Biden is a man of bad character and sets a bad example for America .
I feel compelled to share this dark side of a man who asks for your vote and trust."
Best Regards,

Bruce D. Riddle, CPA, CFPMEANT TO OVERWHELM, BUT IF YOU HAVE THE TIME...SOME INTERESTING READING.

DeezNutz

Two saggy face, alzheimer's having crackers!....the resemblence is uncanny!

DeezNutz

Americans are DUMB beyond belief. Nobody knew who the hell this bitch was a week ago and you gullible foaming-at-the-mouth neo-cons think this broad should be VP...............you people are the laughing stock of the world! LOL!!!!

stephanie

A little respect to ALL the candidates, please.

CrabbyPatty

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1carina1

hahahaha thatz soo FuNNy

The Specialyst

I think John McCain looks more like Cotton Hill from "King of the Hill".

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5