Color Me Badd Guy Jailed -- Doesn't Adore Amor

9/8/2008 7:49 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If you're under the age of 25, this story probably won't mean jack to you.

Bryan Abrams, one of the singers in the terribly awesome R&B band Color Me Badd, was arrested in Oklahoma City last Friday on charges of domestic abuse and assault and battery after allegedly threatening to kill his girlfriend.

According to NewsOK.com, Abrams allegedly punched the woman in her nose and verbally threatened her by saying, "I'm a kill you! You and me! You and me!" Abrams is said to have had slurred speech and talked in "random sentence fragments."

Abrams is still behind bars, being held on a $4,000 bond.

Kali34

Hey ---I know him and his WIFE! but haven't talked to them since 2005. Does anyone know who he hit?? the wife or the girlfriend? on the fox news tonigt it was said he hit someone in front of his children?? which I hope it is not his wife!! I know her and she could whip his sorry asss!!!

Boulder Ballz

There music video's were FUNNY..
Didn't One of the guys in that group look like a cool and hip Kenny G
I wanna Sex youuu UP !!! (I might use that at walmart this weekend)..

jtsgurl703

Kali34-

I watched channel 4 ( in okc ) and it said he hit her in front of HER kids. I thought it meant a stranger. Which wife? I thought he was divorced...

Daneen

Ah, so glad to see he's done so well for himself after Color Me Badd.

brad

This guy needs to be in jail for a long time - they do it here best in America where more people are incarcerated than any other planet in the world including Russia and China together! USA likes placing people in the klink - only 30% in the poker are in there for violent offenses (nice) and the system works good in the ghetto where they can go from high school when they drop out to the prison usually only a few blocks away. This dude needs to go in and at the same time we can ruin his career too! Nice!

Sawnia

This guy should have been an abortion!

1979

OMG! I totally wanted to marry him too....

Colo.Girl

16. There music video's were FUNNY..
Didn't One of the guys in that group look like a cool and hip Kenny G
I wanna Sex youuu UP !!! (I might use that at walmart this weekend)..

Posted at 12:43AM on Sep 9th 2008 by CanisexyouUP

I just YouTubed that Sex You Up video because I couldn't remember them (NOW I do unfortunately) and I thought the same thing. Kenny G big time! And that other dude's hair...

Mickeysmom

Known him for over 25 years and this guy used to preach to me about the dangers of partying. Wow should have taken your own advice.idiot. I also know that he has hit his own mother and choked her out while messed up. He really should be kept from his children and made to undergo serious anger management. The other guys of color me bad..they are cool.. probably wish that they never got mixed up with him. Where is Dr Phil when we need him..misery loves company.. I hope he gets what he deserves in jail and becomes someones bitch.

Angela

He, Chris Kirkpatrick from Nsync, the dude from LFO, and whats his name from 98 degrees, were all on the VH1 show "ManBand". In one show Bryan got WASTED. You could tell then he had a problem. He was married then with a couple of cute kids. What a shame.

beachy

classes guy

Deidre

Ok this is gonna sound bad but compared to how he looked on that Mission Boy Band show, Bryan looks kinda hot...but punching your lady isn't sexy.....

Jase