Paris & Brit: What a Difference Two Years Make

9/8/2008 3:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Frenemies Paris Hilton and Britney Spears reunited at last night's VMAs -- no DUIs, vadge flashes or rehab stints ensued.
Paris and Britney
Throw in Lindsay, a night at Hyde and three wrecked weaves and you'd swear it was Fall '06 all over again!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Keyana

I can't get over how beautiful Britney looked last night. Just flawless! Seems like she just might be back to her old self.

Lost Lass

Britney looked absolutely stunning last night, and what I saw of her behavior was actually quite acceptable and proper. And believe me, I'm NOT a big Britney fan. Let's cross our fingers this is the beginning of more great things for her.

just some facts to get in the way

Hopefully Brit will not fall into that trap again.

Good Luck Britney we are all rooting for you.

Laina

I WAS VERY EXCITED TO SEE BRITNEY ON THE VMA's. SHE LOOKED FABULOUS. GOOD FOR HER. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK AND ENJOY YOUR BABIES.

martinistopswithus

Stunning, absolutely stunning. All that's missing were Madonna, Christina, Tara, etc.... The clone factory is in full mode.

Kelly

look at paris.....she has that snake look on her face

FlBiker

Picture title:

The Wimp & The Blimp

Canada

Britney is gorgeous! Good for her! One step at a time. This Canadian is wishing you all the best and successes still to come.

mickey

Britney looks healthy and beautiful. I know no matter how well she is or becomes, she will be the punchline for the things that has happened and the things she has done, but on a more promising note, you can rest assure there is only one girl in this pic that is sober and not all coked up - and that is Britney. Let's see how well she does while her counterparts continue to sniff up the rest of Hollywood.

coachs_wife

Britney is amazing! I am so happy for her return! Watching her last night was like watching one of my own kids at a special event...how proud I was. Keep up the good work Britney....and stay healthy! Everybody's rootin' for ya.

Laina

VERY BEAUTIFUL PICTURE OF BRITNEY. I LOVE HER SMILE!!!

Party 'till you die!

Dueling Ho Bags! Parisite probably hooked up her Ho-mely girl with a nice baggie or two of product!

angie

Go Britney!!! She look's amazing!
Paris is another story :P

Jeff Dranetz

Both of them have, as well as Lindsay (not pictured), have had some very cold water splashed on their faces so to speak. Trouble with the law, jail, public embarrassment, betrayal by those closest.
They are acting like the adults that they are.

Reta

Sick to DEATH of ALL the vagina flashing skanks!!! Wish they'd ALL just GO AWAY AND STAY AWAY.....and take AMY WINEHOUSE WITH YOU!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments