Dancer in Denial Over Da Booty

9/9/2008 7:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Dancing with the Stars" finally has its first blind dancer -- Edyta Sliwinska.

O.K. so she's not what doctors would call "optically impaired," but Edyta is the first person who doesn't think Kim Kardashian has a gargantuan backside. May we present Exhibit A.

Liz

What is she suppose to say, "yes, I think her ass is huge"........................she was being very, very polite!

Spare me!

She's right. Its in Kim's DWTS contract to lay off the butt injections for a lil while.

TMZ Fraternity

Just kill me now..I cant take it. Must release...LOL

Sharona

Kim's butt injections are of the male type. That's why it is so big. If you had been injected as many times as she has your butt would be big too.

T

I think she associates big butts with ugly bodies when in fact it is the opposite. I woud never want a small or flat butt and I thank God that I have a nice size one like Rosa Acosta or Vida Guerra.

Rene

Oh come on now, TMZ! You are really short on celebrity news, aren't you?? Kim's ass is fine, and this dancer is not going to say anything catty or negative. Why are you making a story out of nothing??

jazi

OTHER THAN HER LARGE ASS & LOW CLASS SEX TAPE WHY IS THIS JUMP OFF EVEN NEWS?

who dat

Saw kim k. on letterman. That a$$ is HUGE and unattractive. She barely fit in the seat, her a$$ was so wide. Beyond that, she wasn't interesting either. Funny thing though, kim found herself amusing.

Cheydee

LMAO at "samba-dys lying"
good one

Boston Kate

Edyta comes from the land of great butts: Brazil. That's why Kim's beehind is not such an anomaly to her.

Boston Kate

OMG, isn't my face red. I just read that Edyta is from Poland. Why did I think she was Brazilian?!

Geisha360

who cares if she doesnt?? thats like posting something because someone doesnt think she's attractive!! Her butt is fake & isnt even worth tlkin about!! If she was black TMZ, you wouldnt have thought twice about it!! her sex tape sucked!! she laid there the ENTIRE time and sid baby over&over!! How freakin L A M E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JDizzle

I don't know what the problem is. She has a Grrrrrrreat ass!

Aaron Andrews

All I have to say is if all these other women out here had asses like that their men would not cheat.-