Homeless Lady to Posh: Check Out My "Ta-Tahs"

9/10/2008 12:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Turns out Victoria Beckham's wallet isn't as tight as her face!
Victoria Beckham: Click to watch
It took some serious coaxing, but one dancing, wacky-ass flower lady got Posh to open up the pocketbook last night outside the Waverly Inn -- and the woman's "Ta-Tah" celebration ritual is priceless.

OMG SO FUNNY

1st! Ha Ha

Karen

I agree with #2, I don't see what the appeal is....She is a very materistic manniquin-like person. Nasty

Karen

Does she never look ungreasy? Wash your face Victoria! You are definitely UNPOSH!

brazen weep

God I love people... that woman is hilarious.

But Victoria looks ridiculous, as usual.

JEN2K

Props to Posh for not being INTIMIDATED/THREATENED by this Gals actions.

I was in SF for a live show at Slims and a homeless shopping cart Guy offered to set himself on fire via lighter fluid on his pants for $5. , my friends and I tried to be nice instead but he insisted on performing his stunt. He squirted zippo lighter fluid / soaked his trash pants up to his thighs then lite it off and ran around the intersection for a good 60seconds before pulling the flaming pants off. He explained he had dozens of "FIRE PANTS" in his shopping cart and it weren't a thang ! Instead of $5. we gave him a twenty.

JEN2K

Props to Posh for not being INTIMIDATED/THREATENED by this Gals actions.

Diana

Ok, what was with the bangs Posh was sport'n??? Looks like one of her kids got ahold of some scissors and went crazy!!!!

UCanLipThis

From the screen shot, that lady looks like Jamie Foxx!

CJM

I think it's the crazy subway girl. You know, President Charlie?

sarah a lauto

Victoria is a beautiful person inside and out. She is not only a super mum to her own children, she also does plenty for children around the world. Her carpet persona is not how she is in life, its a persona.. remember she is a star in her right before she met her hubby . she is Posh Spice. Check out her tv special that played here in the states where she could not hide behind sunglasses and a straight face. Her real self is joyous, animated, loving. with a clever wit. David Beckham could have any women in the world and he wants to be with her. .That says it all just in that fact..

Jaye in NYC

This lady was sitting outside of The View, a gay bar in Chelsea telling everyone that walked by that she was on TMZ and gave the rose, and now wants to "GET PAID" She went on to state that she gave the rose for free, but the video clearly shows that might have been some form of payment.........maybe.......perhaps