Shauna Busts a Papper

9/10/2008 12:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Shauna Sand needed advice on which shades to buy ... but as she tried them on, our photog was apparently interested in buying off the rack.
Shauna Sand: Click to watch

your mother

Why do you keep writing about this nobody? She's absolutely digusting!

OCD

I think that every man who lusts after a plastic, air-brained stripper should have one of their very own. Then I think they should be forced to live with them forever and ever. I also believe that their air-brained stripper love goddess should care for their every need including food, washing of clothes, cleaning of the love nest and nurturing of the silicone offspring.

The penalty for divorce from or cheating on the aforesaid princess of womanhood should be revocation of your man card, withering of testicles, loss of all past and future assets and a 30 minute spanking session with 6" spike-heeled leather boots.

PolarBear

Shauna, go for the glasses you had in this video, and, you can do better than Beckam, don't you think?

PolarBear

I think it was the contrast of the dark glasses and diamond highlights against the rounded soft tanned and blonde Shauna, in that relaxed but tasty outfit, that made the match work. Similar to how sunrise and sunset highlight both the night and day with their brief presence, they make you see the rest in a more appreciative and comprehensive light.

TMZ Fraternity

I love this girl...You know she is a BLAST in bed,,,,She def knows how to please..haha And she seems like the type who is more concerned with pleasing than anything else which is the total opposite of the girls hating..they are prob those lazy blow up doll type girls who just lay there..

PolarBear

Response to OCD: you go have fun with your stipper friends but be sure to get checked by a doctor for STDs about every few days, from the sounds of it you're in deep in that lifestyle or at least are heading there. You certainly have no idea what people are about and are in need of some socializing. I think your self-esteem needs to be increased, so I'd suggest getting into something positive and accomplishing something in life that helps out the community as well as yourself.

OCD

To # 6 Polar Bear

Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! Love it!

El Mexicano

Why does TMZ insists on covering this "never will be" I just don't get it.

whatever

This women does ANYTHING/ANYONE just to get her picture taken. Be gone PLASTIC WOMAN!

TJ

Good to see she is still wearing the lucite stripper shoes.

northern gypsy

i'm suprised the store allowed the paps in...S.S. has self-esteem issues...hear me out...why is she soooo plastic ??? ya...it's all about pleasing the fellas...somewhere in all that plastic she's lost herself !!!

name withheld

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!! I just don't know where to go with this. That was pretty much falling on the floor with your legs spread eagle. I'll just leave it at that.

name withheld

and if there were five, David would surely not touch you, but let you get abused for your own stupidity. Now that I wanna see!

john wayne gacy

polarbear / blackmamba / shauna;

nice to see BOTH of those perpetual
gummy smiles need dentures.........

john wayne gacy

polarbear / blackmamba / shauna;

you're right about that;

" how sunsets only have a brief presence "

it's only mirrored in comparison to
when YOU walk into a room at 37.........

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments