Kanye Heads West

9/12/2008 10:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After a busy morning getting busted for some alleged good ol' fashioned vandalism, Kanye West belatedly arrived in Hawaii on Thursday -- without incident.

Kanye blogged about the violent altercation saying, "We back in the lab!!! I'm cool with the paparazzi. This guy wasn't cool. I gotta work now... I'll rant later!"

michelle

I do not understand what the obsession is with this man. Other than one or two hits he is an egotistical pompous ass. He is nowhere near great enough to be any sort of diva. I say diva cause as usual he's acting like a bitch.

Noli

I love to hear about my celebrities , but it's not cool when the papps push the limits & celebrities end up losing their cool.
Limits should be set , I can't imagine a camera in my face everytime I stepped out of my house . They are human too & deserve to have some sorty of respected privacy ..

sunny

He's so lame!

what

Every time I see video of you guys in action, you're asking the stupidest, most inane or inflammatory sh!t. You're just lucky you don't get your asses beat constantly.

I'm gonna have to side with Kanye on this.

Tiffany

Can he be any more illiterate than that!!!!! He is pathetic. A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

fantasticabs

GET OVER YOURSELF KAYNE!! Not a good rapper or person for that matter - go away!

Barack Obama

"And did you hear what my opponent, Sarah Palin did when she got back from the battered womens clinic? She didn’t do anything, but she should have done the dishes if she knew what was good for her."
- Barack Obama

your_mama

that's an enormous ipod. Carrying a MacBook Air while listening to MP3's just feels wrong, is he copying SnoopDog? An iPhone or iPod Touch would be much better
And what's with that LV backpack? He's looking more and more effeminate.

312munyshotz

compared to most other rappers out there hes pretty literate, so stfu tiffany^^^ ChI ToWn B****

ozzman

jackass...

jenna elich

N* makin his mom proud. NOT

Fred

Can we see any alleged proof of this Obama quote that's always showing up on TMZ

Oh that's right, IT'S A LIE DESIGNED TO ENSNARE SOMEONE DUMB ENOUGH TO BELIEVE EVERY PIECE OF GARBAGE THEY READ.

Studly

Nothing like being put in jail on your way to Hawaii.

hater

This guy is suck a jerk if he wasnt rich he'd be a thug what is wrong with these people they get fame and fortune and think nobody is gonna know them this guy crossed the line. I will never buy another thing that this guy sings or has anything to do with he is always in some sort of problem. MAYBE he'd like to be poor and unknown instead, living in the ghetto wishing somebody would take his picture and buy his music. Wouldn't have been better just to keep walking! BOYCOTT THIS GUY HE'S A THUG

chuck

why do we even support losers like this.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments