Lisa Lampanelli Roasts Kanye

9/12/2008 5:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If you are easily offended, do not watch this video.
Lisa Lampanelli: Click to watch
Lisa Lampanelli -- aka The Queen of the Roast -- was a no-show for the roast of Bob Saget last month. So she decided to hold an impromptu one on the streets of New York last night instead. No one was safe. Not the photog. Not Kanye West. Not the random Asian guy.

TMZ Fraternity

I love this woman...She is hella funny...lol I love it whe she is on howard stern. I would tap it..hehe

Cassandra

Why should people get offended by this video? She's just restating stereotypes we always heard about Black, Asians n Caucasians. Funny video to watch over and over again.... I've never seen someone being that generous to TMZ in contrast with Kanye West + Bodyguard...

champhf

im a black person and i have to say i actually think she is funny. you can tell she was joking around and when she said she was hanging out with little wayne i almost died laughing. it was all in fun and don't think she was being a bi#!h.

TMZ Fraternity

Hey #3 lisaluvr

You cant pull of that kind of humor unless you are loveable like lisa, or other stars...lol Only certain people can talk like that..And i highly doubt you are one of them so chill with that, because it just comes out as offensive..

cloe

Omg I love Lisa. The funniest part of the whole roast was when they cracked off that she'd finally been murdered by one of her boyfriends. She's lookin' great - lost some weight. you would have to see her whole stand up act to "get" her.

JT

I love her comedy.

Twinker

She's right about Palin.

deezeey

Absolutely love this woman. She is incredibly funny and crazy. It takes alot for a comedian to make me laugh but this women has me in stitches. No one group is safe from her. She hits all the stereotypes right on the head! If you haven't seen her yet she is worth a look!

CattyGirl

Nice fish mouth, Lisa!

Deedee

im black...the woman is funny....lol

Cornflakes

I've seen her live; she's absolutely hilarious. Very, very quick. I love her so much.

MelGibson

Nasty-nasty-nasty-nasty, I hope she dont kiss her mom with that mouth, yes she is funny till it wears thin and I cant help but to think that their are people in the audience that are laughing but are agreeing with all the bad things she says and the sterotypeing that she doing- and it's allways funny till somebody gets hurt. ( dont tell her I said anything ).

JB

I love her. She's the main reason I watch roasts, she can be brutally funny!

dsg

She's hilarious! everyone can tell she's just playing around.

aww

She's awesome ! A roast is never a roast without this woman. Love ya L.L.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments