Lisa Lampanelli Roasts Kanye

9/12/2008 5:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If you are easily offended, do not watch this video.
Lisa Lampanelli: Click to watch
Lisa Lampanelli -- aka The Queen of the Roast -- was a no-show for the roast of Bob Saget last month. So she decided to hold an impromptu one on the streets of New York last night instead. No one was safe. Not the photog. Not Kanye West. Not the random Asian guy.

InternetGuy

Keep in mind that in real life Lisa Lampanelli liked dating Black guys for several years. So you haters can't throw the "Racist" label at Lisa. Of course, the Ku Klux Klan won't exactly laugh at any of her jokes. :)

AILINA

she is funny ..... says it well without being offensive......I'd hang out with her

Kathy

She is only famous because her flabby ass goes on Howard Sterns show where she kisses his ass to get more famous. She isn't funny at all and just because you bang a black guy that doesn't give you a pass on using the word N***r as if you own it. She is not ugly she is homely and no matter how much weight she loses she still looks like a gobble gut with a ugly wig.

3K

You can put lipstick on a pig!!

MelGibson

Her picture looks like she's giveing head.

trinity

I caught her on comedy central a couple of years ago while I was channel surfing in bed with the flu.

She is hilarious, and she makes fun of everyone, including herself. I'd love to see her live.

chevydude26

this goes to show that liberals are the true racist ones....and the black community continues to allow themselves to get pimped out by the democrats....they are the ones always worried about ethnicities and what not

JimmyJoe

God I love her...she is SO damn funny! I need to see more of this firecracker!

Basties

She's HILARIOUS!! Very quick with the wit.

Mia M

WOW ANOTHER RACIST WHITE WOMEN SO HOW MANY OF THOSE DO WE HAV IN THE US. A ZILLION

Bob

Lisa's a great comedian.if you get the chance go see her stand up show.

Destiny0938

I am very upset this woman is actually being considered funny! Because of people like her and the one's who thinks she is being funny is exactly why racism and sterotypes will always be in our society. I am offended and to make a comment saying "schocking, a black person causing trouble?" just blows my mind away. Also saying she helps the underprivileged in regards to her Latino driver was just as offensive. People should not think racist jokes or sterotypes are funny at all. Its always funny to the people whom which a person is not talking about. There is no way in my book at all I would ever laugh at jokes like these and I think its simply sad our society thinks it is ok to laugh at this. People think of all of the injustices certain cultures and races have had to endure in our country throughout the years and then to just start laughing at the sterotypes people have fought so hard to break should make you realize its not funny. I am speaking as a proud African American woman and stand firm in my beliefs.

Jenny pruski

Why is it O.K for some comedians and stars to let off Racist remarks/rants and call it humour and others are made to look like what they really are Racists,I think LIsa's so called humour was in poor taste and she just was'nt funny, Racist humour of any kind is not funny,what the heck is wrong with her does she always have her ugly foot up her ugly mouth that's attached to all her uglyness.,Lisa is a racist and covering it with so called humour.

Stephanie

"Shocking? A black person causing trouble?"
Who do you think you are. Oh I see you think you ARE a COMEDIAN.....LMAO
You are an insult to the white community and to this nation. IT IS BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT THIS NATION AND THIS WORLD WILL NEVER MOVE FOWARD.
I don't know who you are and i could care less who you are, what if I (a BLACK woman) said "Shocking, a white person raping people?" How does that feel? I bet not too good. And just for your information not all BLACK people talk GANGSTA!!!!
YOU ARE ONE OF MANY IGNORANT PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD!
GROW UP BECAUSE IT SEEMS THAT YOU HAVEN'T DONE THAT!

Jon

I don't know why people get offended? She is just being funny. She does not mean any of her jokes in an offensive way. It's because she is white. Dave Chappell and many other comedians always give stereotypical white jokes on their specials and in their everyday lives. Nobody bashes them? It's because of Lisa's skin. We are all equal. She said it herself, her jokes are not offensive. There are more black people in college than in jail. The jokes are irrelevant to the time. That's why they are funny. Love you LL! Hope to see you again!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments