Miley & Male Pal -- 15 Will Get You 20

9/15/2008 12:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Wearing matching tank tops, America's favorite middle-aged 15-year-old Miley Cyrus went to church this weekend with her possible new boyfriend -- 20-year-old underwear model Justin Gaston. Somebody get a purity ring, stat!

Justin was also a contestant on the Billy Ray Cyrus hosted TV show "Nashville Star." So, unlike an Annie Leibovitz photo shoot, daddy must approve.

Dee

I hope that's not her boyfriend. A fifteen year old girl should not be going out with at 20 year old guy. Way, way too much age difference and maturity there. Not to mention that guys his age are trying to do one thing with girls -- get into their pants. I would never have dated a guy that old when I was 15. That's trouble. He's georgeous and I bet he has tons of girls ready willing and able to date him. Hopefully girls his own age. "15" will get you 20 in jail dude. She's a minor don't forget.
If Britney's mother had not set her up with a guy several years older than her when she was 14, she probably would never have lost her virginity so fast. I can't believe her mother did that!!! So sad for her.
If Miley and this guy did just come from church - they sure were disrespectful in their dress. People didn't used to dress like such slobs when they went to church. They would dress up and look nice back in my day. But with the disrespect the young folks have for just about everything now adays - it's not really surprising.

UptownRazorback

Why are we all upset? THESE ARE THE IMAGES AMERICA AND THE WORLD WILL SEE IF MCCAIN/PALIN ARE ELECTED. WIFEBEATERS IN THE WHITEHOUSE. PWT

moniqueca

mean while he is sooo godamn hoot....and wats up wit miley's hair

Big Bear

#13 she may be horsefaced but I will assure you that the young man is dipping his wick. Calling her a prude or a virgin is a real joke. I am sure the young lady is a hose hog!!!

sandykay

should not let a 15 year old girl go out with a 20 year old man

Jee

you guys are completely missing the best part of this picture. instead of focusing on the beaters, holy hell he is a hottie!

MyNameHere

i agree with #13
she's a little ignorant slut.

Jon

Lucky bastard ! Wonder if he has popped her taco ? Or at least tasted her taco sauce ?

TMZ FAN

More pic's of Miley's "Male Pal" naked please .. Thank you..

john

I bet she is not a virgin. She seems like she is pretty sleazy. I bet she even swallows.

TMZ FAN

Who cares about Miley... More about her "Male Pal" please ...

Barfalufugus

Who gave the sermon? Jerry Springer?

oh la la Paris is hot

I really hope Miley gets some of this hot boy candy! Her prayers in church was answered!

LISA

He's the guy in the new Taylor Swift video... Oh my, let the battle begin! Those girls just get around with all the young hotties...

TMZ FAN

I want to see more of the underware modle ... (Less Miley)